6.4l milage

doomsdaydiesel

hey guys i have a friend that has a 6.4 with the spartain tuner in it. he clames his truck is getting 48 miles per gallon loaded or empty.

is anyone else seeing results like this?

Well if he has the 310 tune, no dpf and a air intake the 550 hp is possible,, but as far as mileage goes,, I have heard as high as 23 25MPG, but that is about it,,, it is still a 8k+ lb truck

Is that hand calculated? Im gonna call bs. the programmer could be screwin up the overhead.

it is the 310 tune and the overhead reads out as 48 and the guys son said he calculated it. i will soon be going with them on a road trip to calculate it myself. ill let everyone know

Cool i know on 7.3s at least some programmers will screw the overhead all up an have it showin over 30 mpg.

lmao thats sweeeet imma go get a 6.4 right now! Im trusting ill be getting 48 mpg soon out of an 8k lb truck :bang :hehe:

:umno:

mine got 41mpg's before tuner, now its over 50mpg and im loving every mile of it!! thanks ford!

Is that hand calculated? Im gonna call bs. the programmer could be screwin up the overhead.

is it still called an overhead if its in the dash? :hehe:

But seriously theres no way he is getting 48. my buddy just told me he got 30mpg on his way home from work last time says when he pulled into his driveway it was barely off the full line and i believe he drove about 200 miles, he couldnt believe it himself. he is runnin the SCT tuner and a CC/LB

But seriously theres no way he is getting 48. my buddy just told me he got 30mpg on his way home from work last time says when he pulled into his driveway it was barely off the full line and i believe he drove about 200 miles, he couldnt believe it himself. he is runnin the SCT tuner and a CC/LB

sure ...:hehe:

I am pretty sure that the best I have heard of and that was from someone I trust was about 23 ish

lets say that out of a 30gal of fuel he will get 1,440 miles, this would be 48 mile to the gallon.................doubt it.

I have been getting with the bullydog 20MPG hand calc... but that is a imperial gallon

hey guys i have a friend that has a 6.4 with the spartain tuner in it. he clames his truck is getting 48 miles per gallon loaded or empty.

is anyone else seeing results like this?

WTF ! the best i have ever seen is 23 ish with my buddys goin down the NY north way to new york city. Its pretty much a flat road. With dpf delete and spartin ( i forget what tune).

Im thinkin his tuner is messin up the computer or he is smoking some good stuff. :snoop: