6.7 core complete

So basically Matt bought a core engine for $1200 from Bay and sold it to you for $1500 and he made $300 on the deal for posting it here. So why doesn't Bay just send you the engine they have setting there, Knowing they messed up the deal?

So why doesn't Bay just send you the engine they have setting there, Knowing they messed up the deal?

This. They Fukked up and you got them to admit it. Just because Matt made a buck doesn't mean it's not on them.

I have no idea who he dealt with at Bay Auto Parts or what he paid for it from them. He says he has known the shipping manager there for 18 years. However when I spoke to the shipping manager last week he acted like he had no idea of any of this that took place or who Matt was? Prior to last week I had never spoke with Bay Auto Parts, they admitted the screw up to Matt who relayed it to me through a text message a long time ago.

I just got a call from a shipping company wanting to pick up the 5.9, so apparently somebody has seen this. Hopefully it gets resolved.

Nothing better that plastering bad press to get a company to get their schidt together. What ever works IMO.

UPDATE:

The core 5.9 engine (which was sent to me in error) has been returned to Bay Auto Parts. It arrived back up there just over a week ago. I just spoke with them to confirm they had it, which they do. So now I need Matt to send me a $1800 refund to make things right.

Signature says "it's only money" lol hope he stands up and pays you back man!!

I hope this isn't where you get the "sorry, I've already spent the money, I don't have it now" line. ;(

Well seeing he hasnt been on since the 5th, and hasnt responded to Jesse, I would say he his probably trying to bich out on it.

I don't blame Matt for the screw up in shipping the wrong engine out, I just don't agree with how it has been handled. Either Bay Auto should have owned up to their mistake right away (send the correct engine) or a refund should have been sent immediately by Matt and the wrong engine picked up. Instead I waited 8 months because of Bay Auto's mistake and eventually to do my own research to find out they had a 6.7 core up there. What ever, just want the mess over with and money back.

I doubt you'll see your money best bet would have them ship the right motor even if you pay the shipping you still come out ahead with something! But first make contact with their shipper and call every day the squeaky wheel gets the lube!!

he is only a few towns over from me. i do know a few people that can help put the screws to him. do you need a phone number for him or do you have one . luckly i had a friend st a shop he works with help me out and get the money he owed.

Bay Auto claims no responsibility in the mess. Jim (the main salesman there) admits they shipped the wrong engine, so they covered shipping to get the wrong one back. Since Matt originally bought the 6.7 core from them to be shipped to me and they didn't send the right one, he got a refund of his purchase. So Matt has a refund from Bay Auto and my $1800. Still no refund from Matt on this deal and no response to text messages.

Wow, might wanna talk with joker and have his friends go pay him a visit.

That is NOT how you do business! Probably did something stupid with the money! Anything legit he would have called you told you what happened! yeah a friendly howdy partner sure is worth a case of cold beer! that's what friends are for and we are all friends here till you F%^K UP! I think Mark needs some help too!

Ya he used to be on here all the time, but since this he hasnt been on. He knows whats up and knows he fukked up and is just trying to hide and not fix it. Definitely need someone to get face to face with him. If it was around me I would do it for sure.

I'm just waiting to see the "I was in a bind and needed the money, but I'll pay him back for sure when my finances get straight" excuse. Love that one

Is this the same joker as joker fabrication? The same one that picked up a motor a cam and p pump from me? He paid for me motor and not the parts. Was just wondering