6.7 cummins in a 2nd gen

CPN5...?
:bow:
:drool1:

Bosch calls it their crsn3 system which ranges from 1800-2500 bar

This cpn5s2 pump is part of the crsn3-22 system which is capable of 2200 bar.

Th hydraulic flow rate for the -20 and -22 series is 400-1300cm3-30s
-25 series is 400-1000cm3-30s

Since everyone loves pics, I like sharing. Here's a few other key parts in the build.

JEB machine s485
Haisley rods
Ported/machined head from takendown95

image_zpsxxjegstg.jpg

image_zps0knavzce.jpg

image_zpsy46hgrfo.jpg

image_zpsspkklfgo.jpg

Let's hear some more. Price? Pics? Drive setup?

I made a housing a few years back for one, then tabled the project. I dont have a complete kit to bolt one up, just the gearhousing. I will get a pic of it posted up shortly.

It's not really THAT hard to re-drill for a VE/P7100/VP timing case and make an oil pan filler-extension.

Mark.

I made a housing a few years back for one, then tabled the project. I dont have a complete kit to bolt one up, just the gearhousing. I will get a pic of it posted up shortly.

Thank you!

And how is this relevant?
Because anyone with a few brains and simple tools can make a non-Commonrail case fit on a Commonrail block.
In no way is rocket science or expensive machine work involved.

Regardless of HOW it's done, a P7100 will not clear the stock Commonrail intake shelf, anyway.

Mark.

Because anyone with a few brains and simple tools can make a non-Commonrail case fit on a Commonrail block.
In no way is rocket science or expensive machine work involved.

Regardless of HOW it's done, a P7100 will not clear the stock Commonrail intake shelf, anyway.

Mark.

Will you ever learn to think(read) before you speak(reply)?

Last edited:
Glenn, is this designed to use a stock cummins gear or something custom?

What's retail on a gear case & cover?

I don't have pricing on both as I have not made the front cover for it. If your are interested I can get a price on it. I can also make the gear for it.
Like I said earlier, I was making this for a project and went a different direction, so I don't have anything more then what is pictured currently.

I don't have pricing on both as I have not made the front cover for it. If your are interested I can get a price on it. I can also make the gear for it.
Like I said earlier, I was making this for a project and went a different direction, so I don't have anything more then what is pictured currently.

Ok thanks, I appreciate the info.

Only thing I'm curious about now is the lines.

What fuel rail are you going to run? 6.7 seems like it would be a little easier - run the 2 lines into the rail individually, one into the factory port, then get ats rail pressure block and line setup and run another line to the ats block.

What fuel rail are you going to run? 6.7 seems like it would be a little easier - run the 2 lines into the rail individually, one into the factory port, then get ats rail pressure block and line setup and run another line to the ats block.

Since I already have the 6.7 rail/lines, yes that's what I'll be using. Thinking out loud I want to gear drive the cpn5 where the cp3 is in stock location on the case, then use my twin cp3 kit to mount a cp3 on the bracket.

Back