6.7 cummins in a 2nd gen

Pretty sweet project you got going on man. Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Did you finish the Hydro conversion? I've been negotiating parts to convert mine.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Did you finish the Hydro conversion? I've been negotiating parts to convert mine.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

I'm going to pick up Jp's 3rd gen hydroboost kit. From the looks the mount patter is the same and the lines will connect right to my 4th gen pump.

25563262665_68fed63ace_b.jpg

So this happened, heater core is next, possibly dash removal next. I like what my buddy shiftycapone did for a dash so I'd like to make something similar.

25537321736_b1e20af0e9_b.jpg

Nice little package showed up on my birthday last week.

25976845375_52f2393815_z.jpg

Got a little under hood trimming done, interior is next.

25856040782_2c42edf350_b.jpg

I didn't realize this was going to end up a race truck. The gutted wheel wells caught me off guard.

Good job figuring out the electrical integration. She ought to scoot right along.

I didn't realize this was going to end up a race truck. The gutted wheel wells caught me off guard.

Good job figuring out the electrical integration. She ought to scoot right along.

I though about keeping the engine much more tame for a dd, but I'm going all out now. Now I'm thinking about a moser rear end and cutting weight everywhere possible, back-half cage job, all business interior, fiberglass body parts ect.

Thanks it was a lot easier than some people make it sound, eventually the whole truck will be wired differently.

Next project is to build a SS runner intake for my 4v head.

I though about keeping the engine much more tame for a dd, but I'm going all out now. Now I'm thinking about a moser rear end and cutting weight everywhere possible, back-half cage job, all business interior, fiberglass body parts ect.

Thanks it was a lot easier than some people make it sound, eventually the whole truck will be wired differently.

Next project is to build a SS runner intake for my 4v head.

I like where this is going.

Finally all the stainless has showed up, I'll be working on it a little bit every weekend till its done.

Main plenum is 6" 11ga

3/16 x 3" flat to connect runners to plenum

2x3 11ga runners (length TBD)

3/16 plate to cap the ends off

4" band inlet

All 304 stainless.

And a 3/8" ZZ Fab mild steel flange to connect to my head.

25847379474_6b2ce86279_k.jpg

26386076521_55f7b6a89c_h.jpg

Last edited:
Any specific reason you decided to use that humongous 6" pipe on it?