6.7 DUAL CP3 set up with Floor It Diesel stage 3 Pumps!!!

TOPSECRET

I have a dual cp3 set up for a 6.7 cummins. The 6.7 pump had 18,000 miles on it and the second pump is a brand new. The twin kit is a brand new PPE kit also never mounted!!! I bought the kit and sent both pumps to john @ floor it diesel and had his stage 3 mods done to both pumps!!! Will Not separate kit. All or nothing 4,900.00 with no cores 4,500.00 with two cores. Can ship asap. :rockwoot:

I have a dual cp3 set up for a 6.7 cummins. The 6.7 pump had 18,000 miles on it and the second pump is a brand new. The twin kit is a brand new PPE kit also never mounted!!! I bought the kit and sent both pumps to john @ floor it diesel and had his stage 3 mods done to both pumps!!! Will Not separate kit. All or nothing 4,900.00 with no cores 4,500.00 with two cores. Can ship asap. :rockwoot:

Think that is the answer you are looking for...

For the illiterate people out there. Buy both pumps and the PPE dual mounting kit or nothing at all!!! Thanks

Boy, 4 posts and some one is already being a prick. Good luck on the sale

And if he wouldn't of been a total d-bag he could of potentially sold one pump already. Life lesson learned.