6.7 Injectors

curtrwall

Anyone running Dynomites injectors? I've been looking at getting a set. Just wanted to try and get some feed back.

I have seen them but a no go for me until I know more about the crappy tree hugging DPF.

Arent those injectors only extrude honed and worth 40hp?

40 hp will help get me to the 500hp mark, and help prevent injector cracking.

They aint worth the money. Me even being able to get them at cost still too much public is looking at $2500 with core charge

Just for some more info, here's what was in the release I recieved a few months ago...

"Dynomite Diesel Performance is proud to introduce their new 6.7 liter Cummins Injector Nozzles. These nozzles will produce an extra 50 horsepower and 80 foot pounds of torque on your Dodge truck. This power increase is accomplished by using a very precise technology called Extrude Hone. This advanced technology allows them to achieve a small radius inside of the fuel exit passage, which promotes better atomization for more power and better mileage. According to Dynomite, the high performance nozzle set burns so clean that it won’t harm or clog the Diesel Particulate Filter. Installation time is around 4 hours and a tool is included to help swap the nozzles onto your injectors."

I haven't gotten an updated price sheet lately, so I'm not quite sure on the price, but what was stated above sounds right.

I just looked on my warehouses website and that was the price it gave me. So they might be a hundred or so cheaper.

Talked to Ross at DDP the other day. That is the correct retail price, and he said the reason the core charge is so high is because its still dificult/expensive for them to get cores to use and expects the core charge to come down soon.