6.7 into 06 5.9 with 06 electronics won't fire

Night and day better. Towing a gross of 37k at 70 MPH I was at 32# boost, 28# drive pressure and 1150* EGT. I have an exhaust leak that is most likely leading to lower boost numbers but it did great.

WOW those are great numbers! I did 35k up hill 3 miles held at 55mph 2800 rpm 35 psi boost BUT 1250 EGT! With a 5.9 What turbo and injectors are you using? EFI ? By who?

S366 over S475, Hammilton 188/210, DDP 90, EFI tuning by Dan's Diesel Performance (tuning for my 5.9 that works great in my 6.7). The tune I run is Dan's tow tune custom modified for my truck when it was a 5.9. Differences in the 5.9 to 6.7, cam (stock to 188/210), top charger (stock to S366), and naturally the cubes. I also have a 30% over CP3, not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Pulling the big hills out on the east coast at 24k I was getting 35# boost, 30# drive, 1200* EGT at 70 MPH. All towing is in 6th also, FYI. I hate having to drop to 5th to maintain RPM/Speed/lower EGT.

Last edited:
Night and day better. Towing a gross of 37k at 70 MPH I was at a max of 32# boost, 28# drive pressure and 1150* EGT. I have an exhaust leak that is most likely leading to lower boost numbers but it did great.

Where is it leaking between the turbos? Hot pipe itself or the flanges?

Oh ok, that wont affect your boost numbers then. How is everything else holding up to the heat? the hot pipe wrap still good?

Haven't look at it since I got back, I assume it is all good, nothing caught on fire. LOL

Pulling the big hills out on the east coast at 24k I was getting 35# boost, 30# drive, 1200* EGT at 70 MPH. All towing is in 6th also, FYI. I hate having to drop to 5th to maintain RPM/Speed/lower EGT.

I love that! Can't wait to do that! I have an Auto so OD off. I hate hitting that button! LOLLOL
I can't run Compounds in CA Smog Bull Sh%t So it has to look stock!