Harmonic balancer-200.00
Fan pulley& bracket with both pullys & bolts 75.00
Connecting rods- 450
Compleat valvecover-125.00*
Flex plate- 50.00
Water pump- 35.00*
Front gear housing and cover 100.00*
Water neck-35.00

All still for sale. .... Plz don't waste my time with I want pictures or I'll meet you here and then never show up or get back with me. I have very limited time. I don't waste your time so dont waste mine!

Welcome to the world of used parts and internet forums. :hehe:

I will say that CompD has been one of the best places to buy/sell, though. :cool:

Mark.

All still for sale. .... Plz don't waste my time with I want pictures or I'll meet you here and then never show up or get back with me. I have very limited time. I don't waste your time so dont waste mine!

6 Mahle std bore pistons 2 have some rash may not be useable ? -400*

Either post up pictures of the pistons or send the guy the pictures. The pistons you have a questionable, I would want pictures as well. Keep up this type of for sale ad I'll delete the whole thing.

SKYNYRD ard you kidding me?????? Do you not see his phone number posted???? Did it ever cross your mind that maybe the photos was texted to him???? Do I need to screen shot my phone to prove this ? I was always told ASSUMEING Made an ass of you an me ASS U ME

:clap:

ame]

[ame="http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/Thesnake08/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3867_zpsfb41441c.png.html"]IMG_3867_zpsfb41441c.png Photo by Thesnake08 | Photobucket[/ame]

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE??