6.7 Performance??

i have used the term box b4 trying to help a kid out and he had no idea what i was talking about. so i explained and he said so you mean a chip right?? lol "chip" was put like that bc i never really use it and when i do its so some one will understand. youd be suprised how many people get confused when you say box. none the less i understand thebignasty

i have used the term box b4 trying to help a kid out and he had no idea what i was talking about. so i explained and he said so you mean a chip right?? lol "chip" was put like that bc i never really use it and when i do its so some one will understand. youd be suprised how many people get confused when you say box. none the less i understand thebignasty

Really? what is it. LOL

I'm just waiting on the grammar gestapo now. LOL

grammarkwackers.jpg

I said you should do some searching, you obviously didn't. We told you there was no chip for a 6.7 and you argued that as well. Then you started acting like a tool and you were called on it and you continued. Now you have gone even more to the left field by mentioning my ass and a dildo. If your looking for a date on Eharmony.com your on the wrong site. It's pretty easy to figure out what programmer to use, but since Im a moderator and I look over the site constantly I try and give a little advice. Hence the search a little and it's not a chip. But oh nowwwwww the fun begins, cause I won't ban you first, I'll have fun with you and so will a few of our members who haven't gone soft. :hehe:

Last edited:
c'mon guys, everyone knows banks makes the best chips for these trucks, why would you try to steer this kid in the wrong direction?

Here's my advise for you "bro". Get a H&S product, if you don't wanna come off your wallet and buy gauges as well, get the mini/blackmaxx. If you want the traditional gauges get the XRT. I'm not impressed with the smarty. $.02

Ahhh your right, completely slip my mind. There's got to be a better tasting chip out there than a banks chip.

Here's my advise for you "bro". Get a H&S product, if you don't wanna come off your wallet and buy gauges as well, get the mini/blackmaxx. If you want the traditional gauges get the XRT. I'm not impressed with the smarty.

on the other hand, i heart my smarty, tried an H&S XRT and while I was impressed with its performance, i still preferred the smarty

Ahhh your right, completely slip my mind. There's got to be a better tasting chip out there than a banks chip.

banks has the smokeless BBQ ones out now that are just dandy