6.7 Scorpion Forum

I saw 2 of them at a gas station here in ky yesterday i guess they were at the national farm machinery show in Louisville.

Danny

Thats an ugly truck in stock form, but they are pretty neat. i watched the video on that turbo and that thing is crazy cool!

Checked it out at the farm show. Almost puked a little when i looked under the hood, just as i suspected:bang. The factory air to water setup is pretty neat though.

We have 2 at work. We've had them since Oct. I think. Not bad trucks, havent gotten to take one on the road just driven one on location. Interior, while pretty close to the same, seemed nicer for some reason

I saw them at the National Farm Machinery Show as well. I have to say though there is way too much stuff under the hood. We'll have to wait and see if these hold up any better. I noticed too the they called it a 6.7 l powerstroke. Is that correct? I thought powerstroke was owned by international.

yea i saw it at the farm show in tulare. they had the king ranch fully loaded looks like one hell of a truck to go across the country with. dam things so frikin quiet thou hard to imagine ther saying 400 Hp 700+ tq supposively pushin

We have 2 at work. We've had them since Oct. I think. Not bad trucks, havent gotten to take one on the road just driven one on location. Interior, while pretty close to the same, seemed nicer for some reason

I thought that they wernt too be released until April of '10?

I talked with a dealer and a builder from the truck plant at Louisville. Supposedly they are supposed to start hitting lots the end of this month or the first of March. The guy that worked at the plant was only guessing at the numbers and they match what is above. Are they really holding out on the numbers this long or have they officially released them? He said they are going to get 20 mpg, wouldn't that be nice, but hard to believe. The fuel fill door is elongated and there is a place to put urea in beside the fuel filler neck. Heated and cooled seats inside like the 150's. Interested to hear peoples opinions once they hit the streets.

Thanks Phil for the new forum.

I thought that they wernt too be released until April of '10?

Yea, either late this month or Mar/Apr time frame. These are pre-production units that are basically as they will be when they hit lots. Theres vids on Fords website; the two Halliburton trucks are ours-a 350 and 450. Apparently they go back to Ford in April to get scrapped...

Theres been factory reps out here numerous times seeing how they are holding up, getting impressions, shooting video, swapping parts, etc. The TCM went out and had to be replaced, along with the dash and Im not sure what else. Word is the 350 runs REAL good, but the 450 is a dog.

I had read some where in the last couple months that they were gonna be in the 400hp 725tq Range

Back