6.7L Boost Controllers

Crawfishing huh... I really just got tired of posting the same exact thing over and over and over and over.... because if figured some like yourself who had read all the threads on Cummins Forum would have already understood the concept. Limited info.... my A$$.... If you think BIG smoke was claimed you obviously didn't even read the first couple of post in this thread (w/ video proof). With just an MP-8 you can see the smoke difference in the two videos. One with "a little" smoke and the other with no smoke. :cheer:

u like my pom poms and skirt Hu???????? be original, riding coat tails aint cool...... also i do believe u or one of ur buds not (not Brayden) said that yall expect 12-15 hp added

Crawfishing huh... I really just got tired of posting the same exact thing over and over and over and over.... because if figured some like yourself who had read all the threads on Cummins Forum would have already understood the concept. Limited info.... my A$$.... If you think BIG smoke was claimed you obviously didn't even read the first couple of post in this thread (w/ video proof). With just an MP-8 you can see the smoke difference in the two videos. One with "a little" smoke and the other with no smoke. :cheer:

"Once again. It was not advertised as a big HP gainer. Remember its just a big "shiny new horn" Or a smoke and whooosshhh fooler knob. I have been so busy I haven't had time to whip my own a$$. One of the other test trucks is in the process of re-assembly right now (nozzles, turbo and dual CP3's)!!!!! Trust me I would love to take an hour out of my day and dyno. My best guess of HP would be a 15-25 hp on low rpm's (closed). And probably the same on the high rpm's (open). Just be patiant, they will have dyno #'s" is this or is this not ur post

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/6...ot-my-fleece-controller-put-last-night-9.html

u like my pom poms and skirt Hu???????? be original, riding coat tails aint cool...... also i do believe u or one of ur buds not (not Brayden) said that yall expect 12-15 hp added

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Lay off the :nos: yall are full of ur self..... like stated before "$400 rip off is all we see"....................

What about H&S and BADP dpf delete kits. If you have some time and a $5 bill you can go to radio shack and buy some resistors and make one yourself. So if you want to talk about a rip off how about all these OVER PRICED DPF DELETES.$.02

Finally put it on the dyno... 435/779 with the boost controler up... and 427/763 on the stock fooler setting. But if you look at the graph it added nearly 80 ft-lb @ 2100 rpms..... The second graph shows how much quicker it bring the power on. Also notice how the time graph show a concave graph on stock and a convex with the boost controler up.

ful1.jpg

Full.jpg

I know I could use 80lb/ft 2.5 seconds sooner in the power curve.

fuel it, just a programmer/ box stack can top those numbers (not to knock yours curtrwall) you could have a hell of a gain for $400

if no one is running dpfs then who cares about the smoke??

We weren't trying to light the world on fire.. it's just an MP8.. It was just to show that the boost controller's were working.. I've got a 6.7 here that is almost done that should break 650hp on a single VGT turbo.

AGAIN!!!! :bang:bang:bang It is not advertised as a big power adder.

I will use the example of a CAI. A cold air intake set up will run, "YOU THE PUBLIC" about $300-$400? Can you really feel the difference? Not really. Sure they give you a HP number of what? 15, maybe 20 HP? Maybe you can gain a little mileage too. Do you really buy a CAI for the big power? No.

If it is dyno numbers you are looking for with a boost controler I can tell you right now it WILL NOT be 100hp. It has the potential to aid in making big power but it is limited to "JOE PUBLIC" because of check engine lights, codes, and others not making enough fuel.

The controler simply gives you adjustibily with the VNT. Smoke switch on the low end, faster spooling and the ability to change the boost limit. Helping with towing and EGT's. Also mileage when used correctly.

The Boost controler may be a little advanced for your level if you keep asking all of these questions. Since you must have just figured out how to use the CAPS lock button.

As for the unsealed box.... I have heard of that thing you speak of called moisture, I've only see it occur in womens underwear. But the controler will be fine if it is mounted in the cab.
Well this really makes me want to go out and buy this product!!!!:umno:

Wonder what it will do with my Turbo...

:evil

We will find out shortly. Fleece is finishing up Caleb's 6.7. With BIG sticks, dual pumps and a Cheetah turbo. Hope to have it done before we head to Suncoast next week. :charger: