6.7L intake horn

BW Motosports

JUST SOME BROKE KID
I have got a few friends with 6.7L's that are looking for intake horns, They were hoping to find somthing that does not have the egr valve ports on it and that has better flowing design to it. Thanks for any ideas.

We have our own version as well, will get some more pictures and pricing soon.

if your looking at the lovefab and considering a grid heater delete like the glacier Diesel air boss check with Cody to make sure he has made some allotments for the extra height of the GD heater delete I know some guys had problems with the injector not clering the intake with the extra height. as for the others mentioned here. I guess Im partial to the BOD and know that it has never caused an intake gasket failure or repeated ones.

not to thread jack but woodlizzard do you know if you can run dual fuelers with jaxons setups only reason I ask is......... well because I am planning on running dual cp3s one day soon

not to thread jack but woodlizzard do you know if you can run dual fuelers with jaxons setups only reason I ask is......... well because I am planning on running dual cp3s one day soon

Kind of an old thread but yes you can run dual fuelers with the wcc horn, thats what i am running..

if your looking at the lovefab and considering a grid heater delete like the glacier Diesel air boss check with Cody to make sure he has made some allotments for the extra height of the GD heater delete I know some guys had problems with the injector not clering the intake with the extra height. as for the others mentioned here. I guess Im partial to the BOD and know that it has never caused an intake gasket failure or repeated ones.

:hehe: But of course you are. LOL

Where can I get this "wild card" intake? Google gets me nothing

WCC Pro Diesel Performance

Shibby engineering?

sorry for turning over the daisies on this one but i was wondering how the Shibby Engineering manifold has not been discussed?

6.7L Stage II Intake

will the Banks Big hoss manifold work? it says till 07 but the way i understand it is that the exhaust manifold is the same.. not sure about the intake

http://www.bankspower.com/products/show/260/6

on the WCC manifold with the grid heater inside of it. how does the flow compair? being a northern boy I have to keep my heater and this looks like it would be the way to go!

intakes from a 5.9 will not work, the 5.9 has a square "mouth" where it attaches to the plenum whereas the 6.7 has a rectangled "mouth"

intakes from a 5.9 will not work, the 5.9 has a square "mouth" where it attaches to the plenum whereas the 6.7 has a rectangled "mouth"

Thanks,:clap: i've been holding back flamming this for a few days now. :redx: I was refering to the head and how the intake manifold bolts to the head... not an intake horn as to which you assumed. that would be why it's called an intake manifold...... not a horn

i'm wondering if any one has seen any kind of comparison to the shibby and WCC?

is there really that much advantage to buy a horn from 4 to 600$'s
what is the gain, one or two psi :bang

Last edited:
I have gotten emails form guys that have had anywhere from 50-150* drop in EGTs and from .5 to 1.5 MPG gains as well as better bottom end throttle response. As for increased boost, no the intention just like when you port a head you lower boost (restriction is less) but flow more air. the faster the air flows unrestricted the cooler it becomes as well. Colder air means more dense air means better fuel burn means better power. So yes they do make a difference. I have sold a few hundred of them for the 6.7

Yes the 5.9 manfold plate (better known as the grid heater plate) on the 6.7 is the same on a 5.9 you can take the 6.7 plate put it on a 5.9 and bolt a 6.7 intkae horn on your 5.9. The only thing left to figure out is the numebr 1 injector line. It runs a different path on the 5.9 but the 6.7 is larger so one would have to switch over to the bigger 6.7 rail and lines which are interchangable just adds more cost to the project.

Removing the heater grid will produce more measurable gains than a new horn.