6.7L marine injectors

dustin_west06

line breaker
I have a set of used 6.7L injectors. They came out of a marine engine. The engine had 1500 hrs on it when it threw a rod. Would really like to get 1500 for these but shoot me some offers. Thanks

Attachments

• injector 1.jpg
    injector 1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 19
  • injector 2.jpg
    injector 2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 25
9 out of 10 times the injectors are the cause of rod carnage. Have these even been tested? That's a premium price you are asking for used injectors if they are untested.

9 out of 10 times the injectors are the cause of rod carnage. Have these even been tested? That's a premium price you are asking for used injectors if they are untested.
I wouldnt say 9 out of 10 times. Ive seen perfectly good motors toss these junk ass rods.

Most people don't tune a marine engine. So for a engine running stock with 1500 hours on it my money is on a hung injector.

I never once said they were ready to put in an engine. They have not been tested but if you must know the engine blew up a hot oil hose and drained the oil. Dont think it was a hung injector, but I dont really know.

Most people don't tune a marine engine. So for a engine running stock with 1500 hours on it my money is on a hung injector.

LOL my buddies 05 **** a rod at 130k. Only had a predator tuner on tow, injectors came back fine once the crushed nozzles were replaced.