6 Mahle Monotherm Pistons .020

LAmiller

THE KT-BOUNDARY
These were in a puller for one season, great used condition, they've been wearing a sombrero all winter and are ready to do work.

$1,995 Shipped to your door

2013-01-23231541_zpsbdd28fb7.jpg

Mahle Monotherm diesel pistons offer maximum power for heavy-duty performance. These forged steel pistons have a simple design and very high structural stability to handle ever-increasing mechanical loads, both now and in the future. With a weight comparable to aluminum, Mahle Monotherm diesel pistons have a fully phosphate-coated profiled pin bore instead of bushings, and the cooling channels are sealed by a 2-piece cover plate on the base. Your higher power class vehicles place greater demands on your pistons. Mahle Monotherm diesel pistons are effective in meeting your demands.

.020 Overbore

Brand Mahle
Manufacturer's Part Number 930036756
Part Type Pistons
Product Line Mahle Monotherm Diesel Pistons
Bore (in) 4.036 in.
Bore (mm) 102.514mm
Piston Style Dish, with four valve reliefs
Piston Material Monotherm steel
Compression Distance (in) 2.804 in.
Piston Head Volume (cc) +48.60cc
Wrist Pin Style Press-fit or floating
Quantity Sold as a set of 6.
Notes Designed for 24-valve motors.

If they were the 05 bowl style, they'd already be sold. Can't win em all though LOL

If they were the 05 bowl style, they'd already be sold. Can't win em all though LOL

Why are the 05 bowl style more desirable? I am looking to get some monotherms but haven't pulled the trigger cause I am not sure which ones I'd need.

My truck is semi built and the only thing I am lacking are pistons.
Already have the carrillo rods, Hamilton cam, pushrods, P&P head with upgraded valves, dual CP3s, 175% Exergys.

Thanks

These came out of an 05, here's a better way picture of the bowl.

20121102_123310_zps97709a1d.jpg

I think you got the wrong part number... Searching the part number it comes up as a .040 pistons. Seems to be a real good price tho almost half off.

I think you got the wrong part number... Searching the part number it comes up as a .040 pistons. Seems to be a real good price tho almost half off.

I must have the wrong number, It is a. 020 piston for sure though.

geeeze. few months too late or I'd have bought them.... :(

Last edited:
These are sold. It was also brought to my attention that there is there's currently 1 set and a couple singles in stock (+020) with part number 929969335 which is the 04-07 bowl and have the undercut above the pin bosses. These can be purchases through Beans Diesel if anyone is in need of a set (talk to Eric).

Lavon

These are sold. It was also brought to my attention that there is there's currently 1 set and a couple singles in stock (+020) with part number 929969335 which is the 04-07 bowl and have the undercut above the pin bosses. These can be purchases through Beans Diesel if anyone is in need of a set (talk to Eric).

Lavon

:rockwoot: