6 mastercraft courser m/t tires

ILLINOISRAM

INLINE INSANITY
I have 6 tires i kept off of my old dually when i sold it and my new truck has 17'' rims so i am going to sell these. The front two tires are 305/70/16 for running a wide single wheel rim on front and the back 4 are 285/75/16. They are all about 50% tread or so. These are tires only. they would most likely be pickup cause i have never shipped anything this big but i guess we could figure something out if it comes to that. Price is 600$

Attachments

• IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
just curious, how did you like these ? we just had some mounted today, not the m/t ones though

I think they were okay. They seem to wear good. Alot of guys run the courser C/T for pulling tires. I wanted to put these on my 05 dually but the 17 inch rims screwed that up. And i run 35'' bfg a/t on the puller so i dont need these for anything. Im assuming you got the c/t ones?

I guess, haven't seen them yet, the wife got them while i was at work. Some sort of highway or a/t tire. this truck doesn't go into 4 wheel drive unless the snow is to deep

Dumb question prolly but what I mean is do they measure out the same height wise so that you wouldn't run into gearing issues from front to back in 4x4

Yes but they are mine. After I sold my 98 Jeff put them on his truck and now his truck is dismantled so they are forsale. I'm putting the rims on my puller.

bump for ya..... we did almost 700 miles over last weekend, 13% grades, 85 mph , and even one 25 mph rolling burnout. I liked them and there not loud. good tire :Cheer: