60 psi boost

INLINE 6

single turbo lover
i have ddp 250s and i can only hit 55 psi with my aurora 5000 i know people have hit over 70 with these turbos does anyone think stacking a smarty would give me 5 more psi what would get me to 60?

You do not want to over speed a A5K! I was spinning 56psi with 90s... Its just their sweet spot. Who gives a chit about a psi # unless your truck has problems.
What are the egts at wot?
What rail psi at wot?
Does the truck clear up (smoke) at wot?

Look at these issues first before you decide you need 5 more psi of boost.

You do not want to over speed a A5K! I was spinning 56psi with 90s... Its just their sweet spot. Who gives a chit about a psi # unless your truck has problems.
What are the egts at wot?
What rail psi at wot?
Does the truck clear up (smoke) at wot?

Look at these issues first before you decide you need 5 more psi of boost.

I get where youre going with that, but VP44 Trucks dont have rail pressure.

It dint in general new threads. I just updated from like 8mos ago.. i see everything now.

like 1450 wide open and it doesnt have any problems im still running stock boots i need new ones but they dont leak im sure truck has 128000 on it i just want 60 psi without twins and thats where ill stop till i get firerings, ported head, 110lbs springs, and pushrods i just figured this a5k had more in it its a 71mm it can flow 60 just need to know how i think i need more injector 6x18s??

what turbo flows more than an a5k and is streetable with my so vp44

55psi to make 528hp? Something is wrong in that setup. Also if you are only 1450F egt's then you are either under fueled or over fueled, either way your setup needs addressing.

Boost numbers don't make power... Have you not got that yet?

You are running a little fass 95? What is fuel pressure at the vp? If it's under 14, look into a bigger pump. And get your injectors cleaned and balanced, contagious is very reasonable.

Its the injectors i'm betting.. An A5k doesnt need tuns of fuel. 150s are prob max on that charger. He is running 250s.
I'd look at a different charger or smaller stix.

No 250 should be right amount in a VP truck the truck is making decent boost for what it is.... VP truck don't have the compression that a CR truck does I think that is very good for a single charger on a VP truck if upu don't then get a set of twins..

Take out the iat sensor and clean it off maybe it will get you your boost or go threw and do a valve adjustment to it you ever don't that?

Hopefully your not running all this on stock valvetrain. I agree with the above 528hp at 55psi something is wrong.

Back