600 HP Build

aFe Stage II (most likely, not 100% sure if that is the only one)
3.5 down pipe with 4" exhuast
SCT with custom tuning,
190-225 cc injectors (no need to go larger),
studs,
EGR delete,
64 to 66mm single charger with nitrous
Or 62mm over a 74mm twin set up
Upgraded fuel lines
Upgraded fuel pump, FASS, AirDog, Trusted Performance, Elite Diesel etc

Built tranny with billet input shaft
Converter

SCT with custom tuning,
190-225 cc injectors (no need to go larger),
studs,
EGR delete,
Or 62mm over a 74mm twin set up
Upgraded fuel lines

Converter

Any suggestion on the nitrous system

Any suggestion on the nitrous system

Pretty much the same stuff.

SCT with custom tuning,
180-190 cc injectors, With spray, you can go smaller
studs,
EGR delete,
Upgraded fuel lines
*nx*

Converter[/QUOTE]

The above mentioned combination has been good for over 700 horsepower. You could use a smaller set of injectors, but no-one really makes a good smaller injector capable of 600hp. Also, you may be able to do 600 with a 62 that has a large wastegate, but you risk over spinning the wheel.

Where would this list put me (besides broke):poke:
Open 4 Suggestions:Cheer:
And please take it easy on me, im a noobie to this stuff that got bit by the bug HARD and am looking for ideas on how to go about my truck.:thankyou2:

-ATS Diesel Performance Fire-Rings w/ MLS Head Gaskets & H-11 Head Studs
-First Coast Diesel Full EGR Delete Kit
-John Wood Automotive Ported & Polished Heads
-ATI Super Damper Harmonic Engine Balancer
-Elite Diesel Big Chill Oil Cooler & Super Cool Water Pump
-CFM+ Big Mouth Black Intake Manifold w/ 3 Tapped Ports
-Industrial Injection Dragon Flow 225cc Fuel Injectors
-Turbonetics Dual Ball-Bearing GT-K 66mm Hot Street Turbocharger Package
-Spearco Intercooler Upgrade Package
-Diesel Innovations Custom Full High Performance Fuel Delivery System & Regulated Return System w/ FASS 150gph Lift Pump
-aFe Stage 2 Pro Guard 7 XP Cold Air Intake System & Optima Yellow Top Batteries
-Diesel Innovations Custom Tuned SCT Xcal 3 Programmer & FICM Race Tunes
-Custom 2-Stage Nitrous Oxide System
-MBRP 409 5-Inch Turbo-Back Exhaust System w/ Muffler & Cat Delete & Polished Tip
-Snow Performance Stage 3 Water/Methanol Injection Boost Cooler System

No wears near a cummins with a quarter the money your guna spend on all that I can do 600HP and have $300 into injectors, $1000 into a turbo $125 into governor springs and leave the rest of the motor stock. DITCH THE 6.SLOW

Why don't you go back to your tech area and stay the HELL out of ours!

Where would this list put me (besides broke):poke:
Open 4 Suggestions:Cheer:
And please take it easy on me, im a noobie to this stuff that got bit by the bug HARD and am looking for ideas on how to go about my truck.:thankyou2:

-ATS Diesel Performance Fire-Rings w/ MLS Head Gaskets & H-11 Head Studs
-First Coast Diesel Full EGR Delete Kit
-John Wood Automotive Ported & Polished Heads
-ATI Super Damper Harmonic Engine Balancer
-Elite Diesel Big Chill Oil Cooler & Super Cool Water Pump
-CFM+ Big Mouth Black Intake Manifold w/ 3 Tapped Ports
-Industrial Injection Dragon Flow 225cc Fuel Injectors
-Turbonetics Dual Ball-Bearing GT-K 66mm Hot Street Turbocharger Package
-Spearco Intercooler Upgrade Package
-Diesel Innovations Custom Full High Performance Fuel Delivery System & Regulated Return System w/ FASS 150gph Lift Pump
-aFe Stage 2 Pro Guard 7 XP Cold Air Intake System & Optima Yellow Top Batteries
-Diesel Innovations Custom Tuned SCT Xcal 3 Programmer & FICM Race Tunes
-Custom 2-Stage Nitrous Oxide System
-MBRP 409 5-Inch Turbo-Back Exhaust System w/ Muffler & Cat Delete & Polished Tip
-Snow Performance Stage 3 Water/Methanol Injection Boost Cooler System

I would guess that you are probably around the upper 400's low 500 hp range on number 2 and possibly somewhere in the 600 with a well setup nitrous system.

This is a Ford 6.0 build thread, leave the Cummins BS out of it, he doesn't want a cummins, or advice on building a cummins. If he did it would be in the Dodge sections. Next one I have to move gets the author a week off.

For 600, you just need the right amount of fuel and air. The rest of the long lists above are to keep it together or make it more relaible. 190's are more than enough for 600, and I would recommend them over anything larger because the stock HPOP will feed them better (than, say, 225's or larger). To feed the injectors, the fuel system needs to be upgraded as mentioned. On the air side, there are several options. You don't need twins, but 600RWHP from a single charger is about the limit of streetable, and will be a little laggy. You are almost better off going to twins since they will give you the best of all worlds. An air intake is probably worthwhile at this power level, but the elbow is a bunch of marketing balogna. The intercooler is not a bad idea if you have the extra grand or so, but you can get there without it.

Then you need tuning (SCT), an exhaust and some strengthening mods: EGR delete, studs, tranny upgrade, coolant filter. No need for nitrous, water-meth, etc.

Go to dfuser's web site, they have some. There are others also. A great investment, best $200 you'll spend.

i am at 598 on fuel. 66mm charger 200cc sticks fuel system supply and return egr delete studs tranny. love it and a blast to drive

Hey Smokeshow101,

What are the exact specs on your trubo? Is your A/R on the turbine housing really .85?

its not installed yet its sittin in my room waiting. i cant wait to throw it on. and my turbo is 66/71/85

Back