600hp single 12V Streetable?

problem with towing with something like the 66 is you have to keep it wound up in order to make any boost, but it's hard to control, when you've got 15-20psi on the guage, the slightest amount of throttle takes it up over 40psi instantly!

Wow, this seems a lot more complicated than I origanally thought.:bang
It seems so far that a 71mm turbine wheel is better for towing. The 66 seems to be just too performance oriented to work for me.
So maybe a big power single isn't in my future, this being the case what would be a good usable charger now that would make a great top turbo in a future twin setup, 64 or 62/14 with 71mm turbine?

i dont like the idea of water injection without some kind of an o-ring.... just ask my other couple head gaskets, either that or run a lot more water than you do methanol
i think a 64 or a 62 would be suitable for you, but you talk like youre going to do twins in the future, why not just do it once and call it done?
i have seen a few twin setups for sale recently in the forums that are just a bit more than a good single would cost you

I had been thinking of a water/meth kit. I had no idea that meth would be troublesome, thanks for the insight guys. I am really back and forth between twins and a single. My buddy keeps telling me that a single is the way to go. He knows a lot about this stuff. After this thread though I am not sure the single will really meet my needs. However i do need more air and I could get the single sooner, I will have to start checking out the for sale forums. I wanted to buy new but almost new is nice too.