605.1 hp and 1359.3 fuel only

Lostnwalmart

dynoed her saterday at rapid city dyno and threw down some decent numbers :rockwoot: 6 hour drive there and 6 hour drive back with no problems and averaging 20 miles to the gallon woot woot. it was a mustnage dyno

Attachments

• DSCF0337.jpg
    DSCF0337.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 156
yep stage 2 monster with mikes stage 2 injectors and it was 405 and 1000 before with a blown head gasket. ill try to get a vid soon

The HP was still going up at the end of the graph. That's nice. What turbo(s) are you running?

Congratulations on the 600+ run and thanks for posting the results. That may not be a world record or anything, but its a strong run and definitely strong on top.:rockwoot:

what turbo are you running now?

what type dyno? with tq like that i am assuming its a load dyno, but still awesome numbers

I think he's running a BD Super B Special, but I'm not positive.

How did the EGT's look? Those are some sweet numbers for just a monster pump, injectors and Quad's new box.

i thought LostnWalmart got Bd Special/S480 Twins put on? I could be wrong tho.

Good numbers.... As mentioned above what turbos, brand and model dyno? Also what rpm did you take it out too? Was the 605 @ 4000 rpm?

Doug

okay, he's running a BD Super B Special. I'm pretty sure he said it was a mustang dyno. He texted me the first run and he didn't drag the rear brakes, so he was down about 13 psi on the first run, on the second run he said he had almost full boost, but no where near as much smoke on the streets. I'm not sure on the EGT's.

didnt look at egts but boost hit close to 45 with only a bd special the twins are in the works, had the adraline, mikes stage 2 pump and injectors, the bd special, 105 behive valve springs, some slight porting and polishing on the exhauste side, oringed head and studs. and got 20 mpg on the 5 hour drive there and back with no issues other than the hood decideing it didnt want to stay latched. now i need new hinges and a new hood wouldnt hurt. it was a mustang dyno as well. the max tourqe was at 2230 rpm and hp was at 2617 and it looked like it was still climbing but the set the window to 90 mph.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mEFAX52U6UQ
this isnt the 605 run but it is i think like 550 with no pre loading the trucki wanted to run again with the water but i only got 2 runs per class sadly.

WOW. That was a clean run, well not clean, but waayyy more cleaner that I thought it was going to be.

when i got to about 3k rpm i was out of the window for the recording so it didnt show sadly but it did hit about 3600 on the dyno.

How about on the street. I have the 4k tune, but don't have the hard parts to handle it.

Back