605.1 hp and 1359.3 fuel only

havent hit 4k yet but hoping to get that resolved soon. had it there many times before with the redline but it was to tempermental

seemed to me that is was a very short dyno pull. Sounded like the rpm's were a little high when they started the dyno pull, but i guess it could have been due to the smaller turbo and all the fuel wound it up quick.

DO you know what he is rating those injectors at??? This kind of makes me second guess going with the monster. Thats only 15hp different from what i am running with the HRVP and a silver 64. I just wonder what those injectors would compare to?? Nice numbers on a single though.

So is the Quad box better than a redline? I have a redline and I'm not very impressed.

Never ran a redline but I've run a comp, drag comp, drag comp/smarty, tst/ez, tst/smarty, tst competition/smarty and by far the adrenaline beats all of those hands down.

sounded to me that you left some HP out there--you need to up that MPH to 120 or 130 next time---chris

Redline only good for what u need it for but things are changing

DO you know what he is rating those injectors at??? This kind of makes me second guess going with the monster. Thats only 15hp different from what i am running with the HRVP and a silver 64. I just wonder what those injectors would compare to?? Nice numbers on a single though.

Im still holding out on this also. Ive made 590 with the SO. Im still looking for good stuff with this MONSTER pump or any other pump before i change.

I do like that the power was still going up tho.

GOOD numbers and keep us posted. Was this with any box or just the pump?

Jeremie

Back