6200lb, 4x4, Diesel...See where I'm headed?

Me and a coworker has been throwing around the idea of building a Pro Stock 4x4 but with a diesel. >31" bar tires single charger, dakota/s10 body...I think it would be a fun class and fun to watch. Just don't want to go through with it and not be able to hook except exhibition.

Whats the opinions on it?

If I'm not mistaken you could build a truck like what you discribed and run with the pro street gas trucks and Mid South Pullers Assoc. When they stopped the diesels from running with them and weighing 7500lbs they told us that we could run with them if we would get down to 6200lbs. Just choose to stop running with them at the time. Gas guys hate seeing diesel trucks as some of you know. They didn't like getting beat by a $15k truck when they have $50k in their motor alone. LOL

Chris

Im not really wanting to run against the 4x4 gas trucks, thought about trying to get a class going of mini diesel trucks. Keep the rules simple, light weight, bar tires, single charger and limit the wheelbase to an s10 or comparable size truck.

Sorry I did not see this post till after I posted about running with Mid South Assoc. gas trucks.

Back