63/71/13ss billet question.

Spooler

Any one ran a 63/71/13ss with the billet 63 wheel? I need a little more air up top. Spoolup is great the with the cam and 62/71/13ss. I have been thinking of upgrading my current turbo or replacing it with a billet 63/68/14.

I say go with the 68 wheel. Liked it much better than both my 71 wheeled turbos.

Tapamaxxing

Any one ran a 63/71/13ss with the billet 63 wheel? I need a little more air up top. Spoolup is great the with the cam and 62/71/13ss. I have been thinking of upgrading my current turbo or replacing it with a billet 63/68/14.

you want more top end power, but want to switch to a smaller turbine wheel?

try a super b special or upgrade to the 64 wheel it will feel much stronger than the 62.

There are two different 68mm turbine wheels for the s300 right now. A J-cup and a flat style (older design). If you search through my name and type in 68mm, j-cup, j-style, etc. or something along those lines you will probably find the thread where I show the link to pictures of both. In short the j-cup slows better. Not certain if it exceeds the flow of the 71mm wheel but it may.

I guess I should punish myself for posting without proof... guys can you ever forgive me?

Hurley take it easy! Was not trying to bash you brother. I know of the flat and the cupped 68, I still think the 71 would out flow more.

oh I was posting with a light heart, btw.

If memory serves me, it was regarding the blade count as well.