641 HP 12 valve

Chivo

Just wanted everyone to know that I hit 641 and 1109 today with a stock cylinder head and a single 66\71 no spray no water all fuel.
I would like to personally thank zach and alex at Hamilton cams and Hamilton diesel for all the awesome advice and hands on could not have got there without your help

Sound about right, I made 652 1191 with stock head, stock cam, stock lines and ddp4s with a silverbullet.

I love my secret squirrel cam :) The horsepower calc on here says my truck is making 748-751hp from the weight and 1/4 times its done. Cant thank you guys enough. If it is the same one chivo you have plenty of room for a bigger single.

here this lucky jeff? ;) ...looks like im on the right track. secret squirrel cams, indeed i need one

It is a big brother to a 181/210. We are redesigning it now in two versions with up to one at .335"/.360" and another one that has .360"/.360".

I hope to run 6 of our cams on Chivos truck in the next few weeks and overlay all of the dyno graphs so that customers can see the exact rpm each cam flows all the way to 4750 rpm. hopefully this fall we can get a new head on it.

Zach

It is a big brother to a 181/210. We are redesigning it now in two versions with up to one at .335"/.360" and another one that has .360"/.360".

I hope to run 6 of our cams on Chivos truck in the next few weeks and overlay all of the dyno graphs so that customers can see the exact rpm each cam flows all the way to 4750 rpm. hopefully this fall we can get a new head on it.

Zach

for these cams, all for stock pistons correct? also, must i run 110/165lb valve springs if truck stays under 4k rpms (but over 600hp) with your cam?...i will eventually im sure but its about the $$$

sry for the hi-jack

Last edited: