643 on stock cp3!

straight_six

Layed down 643hp on the stock cp3 today at the dyno event. dyno had 40% load. Rail pressure dropped off then came back and held 25,000

Congrats on the Run again Kirk, Now just gotta get that second pump on there and see what ya will pull.

Kirk-not to bad..... the new twin setup was a 23hp gain.:poke::hehe:
How does the stocker/s400 curve look compared to this run?

Still looked smokey at the end what were you hitting for boost? (looks like lower#'s)

nice numbers! keep up the good work and looks like you could still use a little more air in there.

Congrats on the Run again Kirk, Now just gotta get that second pump on there and see what ya will pull.

Thanks Justin. Hopefully I can get over 700hp

Kirk-not to bad..... the new twin setup was a 23hp gain.:poke::hehe:
How does the stocker/s400 curve look compared to this run?

Still looked smokey at the end what were you hitting for boost? (looks like lower#'s)

Well this on run was on a different dyno. A dmax that dynoed 530hp on the dyno i put down 620hp on only made 470hp on this dyno with the same tune. haha so im going to claim a 80hp gain :shake:

the curves are about the same, just a little bit higher peak hp this time. I really didnt check the boost gauge (was watchin the rail pressure) I dont think it cleared it all up tho....

Thanks Justin. Hopefully I can get over 700hp

Well this on run was on a different dyno. A dmax that dynoed 530hp on the dyno i put down 620hp on only made 470hp on this dyno with the same tune. haha so im going to claim a 80hp gain :shake:

the curves are about the same, just a little bit higher peak hp this time. I really didnt check the boost gauge (was watchin the rail pressure) I dont think it cleared it all up tho....

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: :blahblah1::poke::umno::shake:

truck doesn't look like it cleared it up at all:Cheer: