64mm over hx60?

hx60's have been over 800hp+ as singles and i'm sure a few have been over that even.

Okay good to know. I got both of the 60s for free from work I think the other is a ht60 but could be wrong. And the bearing are good in both so I can afford to put some money into it.

Smokem,

I knew they had been higher but I did not want to speak from my rear. That is absolutely insane I had no idea that they could support that kind of power. Thanks for the info.

I finally found the other turbo in my parts stash and it is the same as the other hx60 so I guess I have a spare for in the future

One more question I thought of on this setup. My 64mm as a single can be a little surgey at times. Mostly if I am around 1000-1200 rpm and role into the throttle is surges when I hit about 20psi. I also have to be carefully how I let off of the throttle when I am above 20psi no matter what rpm otherwise it will bark like crazy! It is currently gated at 45psi. How will adding the hx60 into the mix affect that?

Okay good that would be nice. I am worried that the setup might be a bit too laggy for my liking but hopefully not. With 10k behind it is tuff to keep egts under 1200 on relatively flat ground at 70. Also what am I going to want to set the gate at on the 64 to start out with?

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

If its gated at 45 just leave it alone for now. Once you get the compounds built you may want to back it down a bit, but there isn't much reason to gate lower than 40#. My gate starts cracking around 35 psi and it pretty opened up by 40. It's actually pretty easy to hear if you paying attention.

Okay good deal. Thanks for all of the help! Now I just need to get some parts together and the weather to warm up so I can get started