66mm turbo w/billet wheel

Thinblueline24v

Im wanting to buy a 66mm turbo but want a billet compressor wheel in it so it spools faster. Im not 100% sold on the batmo billet so Im wanting to know what companies make a billet wheel or is there another company that makes them like HTT, or BD, or someone. Anybody know who makes them???

Im wanting to buy a 66mm turbo but want a billet compressor wheel in it so it spools faster. Im not 100% sold on the batmo billet so Im wanting to know what companies make a billet wheel or is there another company that makes them like HTT, or BD, or someone. Anybody know who makes them???

Borg Warner

Fleece is another one. I've got their 66 sitting at the house, I'm waiting on a few more parts before I put her on.

A billet wheel won't make it spool faster

A billet wheel won't make it spool faster

You're wrong!

If someone pays $500 extra for a billet wheel, it will spool faster, no question about it.

It's just like buying generic cold medicine vs name brand, the name brand stuff always works better because it costs more.

Another example is buying cheap produce at a farm vs spending more at Fresh N Easy. The produce from Fresh N Easy is fresher and tastes better because it costs more.

Tmoney, we need to get in the turbo business. I'll bet we could come up with a platinum dipped compressor cover that reduces spool by 100 rpm and increases airflow 200% for the low price of $5,000.

-They'd sell like Tasty Kakes in the Ghetto-

Bullet shaped comp wheel nutz are chit!
images

Last edited:
Well I looked at those new Borg Warner EFR turbos and it seems like you would have to buy the biggest one they make.

billet means made from 1 piece of metal. can be steel, aluminum,.... when someone says they have a billet cam do you think its a aluminum cam??? be sweet but wouldnt last worth a ****..

billet = aluminum. lighter than steel. able to spin faster due to being a lighter material.

So you think your compressor wheel is made of steel? LOL

billet means made from 1 piece of metal. can be steel, aluminum,.... when someone says they have a billet cam do you think its a aluminum cam??? be sweet but wouldnt last worth a ****..

Actually that's wrong too, billet is simply a solid piece of material that is shaped into it's finished form by machining. Products that are either cast or molded into it's finished usable shape are not billet. It can be wood, plastic, metal etc.

So you think your compressor wheel is made of steel? LOL

Actually that's wrong too, billet is simply a solid piece of material that is shaped into it's finished form by machining. Products that are either cast or molded into it's finished usable shape are not billet. It can be wood, plastic, metal etc.

okay technical enough. :pop:

Back