68rfe Goerend Triple Disc, stg 3 TCM, and SunCoast 68 (Not Comp68)

mattpopp

Price $2,500.
Like the title says, This is for a Goerend 68 Triple Disc, Suncoast 68 (Not the Comp68) and the stg 3 TCM.

I have to have your stock 68 TC, stock 68 tranny, and stock TCM. There will be no parting out and there will be no sale if I do not get those three cores. The tranny needs to be in running order but the clutches can be slipping. In other words, you need to be able to drive the truck.

In a perfect world you will get the tranny when my new one is going in. You would be having yours swapped at the shop I will be using. DRV in Tomball

I have about 15k miles on it. Probably less. It has been in my truck for just over a year. I can not garranty that it will hold 500hp if you beat on it. It did very well in my truck when my only power adder was a Smarty. The truck is close to a 700hp truck. With that power turned up the tranny will not enjoy a shift if I demand that power. It holds just fine once in 6th gear. I have beat a hand full of poeple on the highway with it. But this tranny is much stronger then a stock one

PM if you are interested. I am not asking much. The price of that tuned TCM and Torque converter cost more then I am asking.

did this come out of a 6. 7. and why are you getting rid of it

Not to be a dick but what other option would there be, :poke:

I had three options to get a transmission to handle my power. Upgrade this transmission with the new parts from SC to make it a Comp68, Buy everything new from ATS and use their stuff, or just do a complete 48re swap.

I have decided to go with the ATS setup. There is a very good shop 20 min from the house that is a ATS dealer and I have used him in the past for other work on my truck. They have a good warranty on it and I feel the ATS can handle the power I make.

THe 48 swap is extremely appealing to me but keeping OEM in my truck is more appealing to me.

So going with the ATS setup I have no use for what I have now. What I am selling this lot for is what I am short to do the install. I think this price is more then fair and honestly under priced for what a person is getting.

Not to be a dick but what other option would there be, :poke:

I had three options to get a transmission to handle my power. Upgrade this transmission with the new parts from SC to make it a Comp68, Buy everything new from ATS and use their stuff, or just do a complete 48re swap.

I have decided to go with the ATS setup. There is a very good shop 20 min from the house that is a ATS dealer and I have used him in the past for other work on my truck. They have a good warranty on it and I feel the ATS can handle the power I make.

THe 48 swap is extremely appealing to me but keeping OEM in my truck is more appealing to me.

So going with the ATS setup I have no use for what I have now. What I am selling this lot for is what I am short to do the install. I think this price is more then fair and honestly under priced for what a person is getting.

Thanks for talking me out of your transmission, i'll go by a 48re now...:hehe: