6th Annual Alvarado Truck Pull & Dyno

Due to "Unforseen circumstances," the Alvarado Truck Pull benefitting Komen 3-Day for the Cure has been changed to Saturday, March 5th.
Gates open at 8:00 am. Tech will be from 9:30 to 11:30 for trucks in the competition pull.
All classes and prizes remain the same.
The fun pull will begin after the competition is over.
Gate fee $10
We will have the usual get-together the night before at the arena. If you have a fully contained travel trailer, you may park it in the field at the arena Friday night for no extra charge.

AWESOME! I knew one of you boys would accomodate the other, now everyone can go to each other's pull! Make pulling big down here so NADM can have a huge showing for sled pulling in October!

This pull is always huge with lots of Prizes and it's outdoors this time! :cheer::woohoo::rockwoot:

Dyno

Well since the date changed can't make it now. Guessing the 3 stages and 2 15lb bottles of*nx* will have to wait for the next dyno.

Just a reminder, we are having the normal get together Friday (March 4th)night at Diamond W arena. The dyno will be set up at 3pm Friday. No gate fee Friday! Gates open at 8am Saturday (March 5th), and tech will be from 9:30 to 11:30 for the competition pull. Hope to see everyone out there for a fun weekend!!

not as good as a turnout as expected, i guess the date change at the last minute screwed em.

You can thank all the "men" that were scared away by a bunch of gay guys and caused that. I know of at least 12 people that couldn't come because of it.

Did anybody get a pic of the kid with the flat black ford with the 18 inch tip. Or should I say trash can for a tip?

You can thank all the "men" that were scared away by a bunch of gay guys and caused that. I know of at least 12 people that couldn't come because of it.

Wasn't that the reason for changing the date in the first place? I really wonder about you Texans from time to time.

Ya. A bunch of "manly diesel men" were scared away by a bunch of gay men. ****ing ridiculous. I don't like gays anymore than the rest of you but I'm dang sure not scared to be around them.

If 10$ comes from a gay guys hand or a straight guys hand its still 10$ going to a good cause and now they lost that much money.. Its redic. And y were the bathrooms a mile away? I heard my girlfriend and everyone elses girlfriends *****ing the whole time because of that lol

It wasn't planned out very well. The pissers were to far away the track sucked something fierce the weather sucked. Resheduling at last min didn't help any of this. I wont be back next year.

Highly successful and fun event that supported a good cause for what, 3 years running? They inadvertently get screwed by their fellow(?) pullers, next town over and some gay cowboys, have to move the date at the last minute to avoid those two twinkle toe groups, and now you guys are cranky, because it wasn't perfect.

Whiners are PATHETIC.LOL

I'm cranky cause of why it was rescheduled and that it caused me to not be able ti go. I've been going to Alvarado since it started and will continue to go. I'm just disgusted with the folks who *****ed and caused it to get rescheduled.

if it stayed indoors like it had in the past i am sure it would have had a lot bigger showing. and i guess im just a azzhole i have no desire to be around a bunch of gay cowboyz. if i wanted to do that i would go to dallas every weekend. but i had to work both days so i guess it really just didn't matter. sorry to here about the poor turn out.