6x0.018" 155°

xzaq103

Comp Diesel Sponsor
One set, Mack style Sac nozzle, any pintle work desired. Will be sold as nozzles or injector set. Timing advance allowed for piston model;

34° timing late CR piston
23° timing SO 24v piston
20° timing HO 24v piston

$800/nozzles
$1100/injectors

4S.jpg

For comparison;

7x0.012" - 3.8LPM
7x0.013" - 4.1LPM

Two sets were originally done, ideally suited for use in the 2.6/2.8" Class P-pumped 24v with a 3" piston bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
The nozzles were EDMed 95% of the target hone size, honed for 30 seconds, then additionally honed to balance them. This method retains the crispness of actuation on the needle and diminishes radiusing of the orifice which is often found with excessive honing. On average raw EDM nozzles carry a flow variance of 5% or higher, some times much higher. I assure you a higher quality set cannot be had.

The nozzles were EDMed 95% of the target hone size, honed for 30 seconds, then additionally honed to balance them. This method retains the crispness of actuation on the needle and diminishes radiusing of the orifice which is often found with excessive honing. On average raw EDM nozzles carry a flow variance of 5% or higher, some times much higher. I assure you a higher quality set cannot be had.

I am willing to test them for ya.

I appreciate the offer, but a few sets have been out and tested, this is one set of a limited run.

These were tested on a dyno? What injector was used to compair to? Got any graphs you care to share?

There hasn't been a change in which the nozzles were closely enough related to compare directly on the dyno. Overall impressions and performance have been more than satisfying.

Looking at the sheet why is there no difference between the after hone flow and the final hone flow? Is it because the 1% was close enough?

13 nozzles were done, after hone this set used 6 nozzles that did not require extra honing to balance them. The other set required extra honing to pull them down to an acceptable percentage for us.

13 nozzles were done, after hone this set used 6 nozzles that did not require extra honing to balance them. The other set required extra honing to pull them down to an acceptable percentage for us.

I was guessing that 1% was acceptable lol.

No set has been over 1.5% thus far, it would be hard to find a company that matches this, let alone provides the flow sheet. The EDM was done by Micro, and Exergy did the honing and balancing.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be built to spec, nozzles are done, completed within 7-10 days of payment.