7.3 hp, whats people getting????

Before you laugh or even snicker at my credibility you might want to make sure you know what you are talking about. Yes it is with spray but their goal was "we are going to try to get close to 800 on fuel only."

Click Here

:owned::poke:

uh, buddy, dockboy knows zane, and he knows all about this. i dont think that is a good use of owned.

im not sure how much that truck made on fuel..i think it was like 680.

on a single charger, and fuel only, how much horsepower are people getting, and what set ups are you running to get that??

Cant remember his name but if i am not mistaken there is a guy on powerstroke.org pushing 800 on fuel only.

Before you laugh or even snicker at my credibility you might want to make sure you know what you are talking about.

:owned::poke:

Hey wingnut,

First, you need to learn to read:bang

Second, you have no credibility:hehe:

Third, there is a very short list of people that have higher 7.3L dyno sheets than me:poke:

And finally, I have known Zane (the gentleman who's name you can't remember) longer than you have probably had your license :kick:

Hey wingnut,

First, you need to learn to read:bang

Second, you have no credibility:hehe:

Third, there is a very short list of people that have higher 7.3L dyno sheets than me:poke:

And finally, I have known Zane (the gentleman who's name you can't remember) longer than you have probably had your license :kick:

:owned: Proper usage I do believe.

Times where run last year before new charger, trans, and current tuning. 13.0@ 104mph weighing 8050lbs. I have put into every calculator I have found and it comes out over 600hp.

What class are you planning on building the truck for? Your going to be needing good tuning, fast injectors (not all are created equal!) some big oil system, and some air. Plus all the hard parts to keep it alive. Its not an easy task, but it does make a head turner.

Jason

for what its worth all I have to say If you want it done right just talk to this guy. he knows what he is talking about and has one stout 7.3. if he can keep it from breaking driveline parts. jason is a great guy you WILL Not go wrong talking to him if you want it right.
just my .02

wonder whos gonna be the first to crack 1000 on a 3.0 single........

im kind of wondering that to EDP.its going to take alot to get that hp out of a powerstroke

Back