7.58 @ 181

I just find it funny for someone who claims to hate the drama. I'm not pissed just can't understand your angle. One week it's people always hate on me or Wade or what ever other friend you claim. The next week you stoke the fire to get it kicked off again.

EXACTLY!

No "angle" what so ever...

See above post..

Sheesh!!

LOL

YEAH! I'm in Instructor Training class for 2 1/2 weeks and was just bored...

I knew Wade wouldn't mind... He'd think it's funny..

Seems like you guys are pissed... Wazzup with that??

All in fun guys..

what are you training people to do......how to window a block:hehe:....just kidding dave.......:stab:

Everyone is just warming up for a long winter. Best thing I've seen in awhile was the end of the monday night football game. It's the Sea Chicken's year!!

what are you training people to do......how to window a block:hehe:....just kidding dave.......:stab:

Not instructing, becoming an Instructor...

My dept. wants me to take on the roll of Firearms Instructor due to my background of 9 years at Glock doing just that.

But Yes!! I can instruct on how to window a block LOL

LOL Funniest thing Ive read in a while.

You don't believe me Tim??

Last edited:
Big Swole said:
You don't believe me Tim??
I believe that you do not think there is an angle, but he did make a good point...... It would seem that you do enjoy the drama from time to time. Of course, I get a kick out of it too. I rather enjoy stirring the pot for those who haven't noticed.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

I believe that you do not think there is an angle, but he did make a good point...... It would seem that you do enjoy the drama from time to time. Of course, I get a kick out of it too. I rather enjoy stirring the pot for those who havent noticed

Of course i like stirring the pot every now and again.. Always have.. But I like joking around and keeping it lite and mostly friendly..

The "out for blood" thing isn't me... But I will play if pushed.. I've proven that as well... Who wouldn't ..

But people getting pissed cause I was bumping a thread in which my own friend is the one getting reemed, seems a bit goofy IMHO..

If anyone should be mad at me or pizzed off at me, it should be Wade!! lol

Last edited:
Of course i like stirring the pot every now and again.. Always have.. But I like joking around and keeping it lite and mostly friendly..

The "out for blood" thing isn't me... But I will play if pushed.. I've proven that as well... Who wouldn't ..

But people getting pissed cause I was bumping a thread in which my own friend is the one getting reemed, seems a bit goofy IMHO..

Shush. Or i'll replace you with a trained combat monkey.

Everyone is just warming up for a long winter. Best thing I've seen in awhile was the end of the monday night football game. It's the Sea Chicken's year!!

Pete Carrol jumping up and down like a 6 year old kid that just won a bicycle was pathetic. :poke:

Who said they were pissed? I was simply making an observation.

I was suprised to see ya back as well!!

All that chit Timbeaux gave me and now he can't blame me a bit for this time.. lol