70 Suburban With 05 Cr Chassis

I would like to point out that this thing is about 47 kinds of badass......

Did you luck into the chassis and body working this way or did you do research prior to starting the project?

Thx much for all the great feedback! It's kinda inspired me to get my ass workin on the 72 Crew Cab Chevy... I'll post a photo in the next couple of days of what it looks like now before the real work begins, The Cab is all done..

To answer the question Timbeaux38 threw out there, I saw a 70ish Burb running around Redding a couple years ago and tracked the guy down "Matt" I was sold!! I ran across this body on Craig's List last summer for $800 Couldn't resist! sat in my yard till one day spotted a toasted 05 on CL with a rod hangin out the side of the CR motor, STOLE IT! not really but felt like it! Just happened to have a 12 valve hangin around, Well you see the results... It was a wet winter here in Redding and i couldn't take the couch anymore! out to the shop after work and on the weekends...

PS: A special thx to "Matt" for planting the bug! He is a true Fab artist as he used the Burb frame, boxed it and fabbed frt. four link bad ass style!! Ect. Ect...

No but thx. stickin with 4by's for now but that could change at the drop of a hat...

Man, if my buddy comes up to redding in july with our crew and sees this up there, he's going to be all over it. He has that same suburban that he's been working on for awhile now.

Nice work. Keep it up! Look forward to seeing this thing next month, if your going to be there!

Definitely going to be at the Jefferson State Diesel Sponsored NHRDA Meet in Redding July 10, I hope to see a HUGE turnout!!! The weather is mild this summer here in Redding & The Lake is full to the brim! (Shasta) Bring your boat, you won't regret it! Haven't seen a 100 deg. day yet! Keep your fingers crossed...

very very cool. Nice to see it was an orig A/C truck too.

I have a buddy that's going to be doing this with a 68 panel truck soon. I wish i had an extra 12v to put in my 68 GMC 4wd!