8.55@161 good way to end the year

Sprio showed me the video of your run,Nice work! Glad to see that everything is holding.I don't recall that you ran nitrous at scheids 2014 when we saw your truck there ?

Thanks!

I put the nitrous on it late this year as a spool aid.

Nice runs, Brett. You have that joker hauling the mail!

Thanks guys!

Depending on the weather around here I may get out one more time. I think I'm going to put my Gear Vendors overdrive unit on and see if it will hold up. Right now I'm gear / rpm bound and can't mph any faster.

Thanks guys!

Depending on the weather around here I may get out one more time. I think I'm going to put my Gear Vendors overdrive unit on and see if it will hold up. Right now I'm gear / rpm bound and can't mph any faster.

Man it would be awesome if you could make that happen buddy! Was a great day for sure and thanks as always having me on your team!:Cheer:

Thanks guys!

Brett what's the rear end gearing in your truck?

One of my favorite trucks out there. That thing is awesome and so consistent. :rockwoot:

Incredible and beyond impressive. Brett, what boost are you leaving with? Also how much hp are you making to the ground?

Thanks for reaponse.

Did you lose rpms switching over to the turbo 400?

Hey brett, back in 2013 we went 188 mph with a 2.91, without lock up. I'm sure you can go fast, just need more rpm, or its possible you have too much load on the engine and your pulling it down too hard. What rpm are you turning now?

Incredible and beyond impressive. Brett, what boost are you leaving with? Also how much hp are you making to the ground?

Thanks Ken!! It all depends on the track, anywhere from 20-60psi. Most tracks will only hold 40psi.
The most I have chassis dyno'ed was 1136hp. I think my tires may have been slipping on the rollers.

Thanks for reaponse.

Did you lose rpms switching over to the turbo 400?

No, if anything I gained rpm because of less mass in the trans.

Hey brett, back in 2013 we went 188 mph with a 2.91, without lock up. I'm sure you can go fast, just need more rpm, or its possible you have too much load on the engine and your pulling it down too hard. What rpm are you turning now?

Right now I'm RPM limited going through the traps right around 5000rpm. My valve train is pretty much stock. I think I've gone as fast as I'm going to go with my little 175% injectors and two stock lbz pumps.

Wagler Competition is building me a new motor right now. He asked me if he could try something a little different with this new motor. He would not tell me any details on it but said in theory it will be exactly what I need for my truck. I trust Jeremy so I gave him the go ahead to build it. I should have my old engine and the new engine on Danville Performance engine dyno the first of the year and will be able to see if what Wagler did will help me.

Thanks Ken!! It all depends on the track, anywhere from 20-60psi. Most tracks will only hold 40psi.
The most I have chassis dyno'ed was 1136hp. I think my tires may have been slipping on the rollers.

No, if anything I gained rpm because of less mass in the trans.

Right now I'm RPM limited going through the traps right around 5000rpm. My valve train is pretty much stock. I think I've gone as fast as I'm going to go with my little 175% injectors and two stock lbz pumps.

Wagler Competition is building me a new motor right now. He asked me if he could try something a little different with this new motor. He would not tell me any details on it but said in theory it will be exactly what I need for my truck. I trust Jeremy so I gave him the go ahead to build it. I should have my old engine and the new engine on Danville Performance engine dyno the first of the year and will be able to see if what Wagler did will help me.

If you made nearly 1200 at the wheels, then your about 1500 at the engine. The 400 takes lots of power to turn, just the design lots of info about that online. Anyway. Good to hear jeremy is trying out some new stuff for you. But at your weight and power level it's just gonna take lots more power to go faster, that's just the name of the game, speed comes from acceleration, and acceleration from horse power.

Do you have a data logger?

If you made nearly 1200 at the wheels, then your about 1500 at the engine. The 400 takes lots of power to turn, just the design lots of info about that online. Anyway. Good to hear jeremy is trying out some new stuff for you. But at your weight and power level it's just gonna take lots more power to go faster, that's just the name of the game, speed comes from acceleration, and acceleration from horse power.

Do you have a data logger?

HP is what Jeremy is after with the new motor. Less torque and lots more HP!!

I have a Fleece data logger that uses EFILive as a pass through and it sucks. I don't think it's the Fleece logger that's the problem most of the time. I think it has something to do with the EFILive. The damn thing only records accurate data half the time, the other half it's just a bunch of inaccurate data.

I'm sure greg would love to get you setup with the NIRA and it's logging capabilities. :D

HP is what Jeremy is after with the new motor. Less torque and lots more HP!!

I have a Fleece data logger that uses EFILive as a pass through and it sucks. I don't think it's the Fleece logger that's the problem most of the time. I think it has something to do with the EFILive. The damn thing only records accurate data half the time, the other half it's just a bunch of inaccurate data.

Racepak is the best imo. Thats what you need. Efi logs only 40 times a Second, which is very slow. You will need at least a racepak sportsman to go faster without much trouble. It will be a huge advantage at your level.

Less tq and more hp designed engines is what we've been doing since 2008, it works great for us.

Back