8-8-09 Urbana Ohio pull

to clear up some confusion the rules for the 2.6 class that were used at urbana, the central ohio truck pullers rules, do not state no water injection. but they do say no preasurised fuels. so water is ok but water meth will get you kicked out.

ted

rocky won the 2.6 evan 2nd not sure from there. eikenberry(sp) won the big class not sure from there. good pull and good turn out. thanks to everyone for being patient, having to tech the gassers slowed me down a lot for the diesels.

ted

1. rocky
2. Me
3. Karl Red RDP
4. Brandon S. RDP
5. Lee Bros.
6. Brandon B.
7. Harold Lyle
8. Shelby Merchan

Pro class

1. Ikenberry
2. Josh Bowers
3. Gavin Knisly
4. Me
5.-6. Karl or Brandon S RDP

Well my truck got the third degree teching so i hope it will put a end to the nitrous suspicions! The tech went over it for a full 45 min. so i hope that was enough. Good pull though, and congrats rocky on the big win. The big tires didnt like those southern power tracks!!

sorry guys..i missed one.. Rocky was in the pro as well i think between the RDP trucks....5-6-7?

awesome pulls to watch..congrats to all of you that participated, unfortunatly no video

sorry guys..i missed one.. Rocky was in the pro as well i think between the RDP trucks....5-6-7?
even u forgot me as last again!! congrats to all u guys. good job by eveyone involved to get all the trucks ran as fast and smooth as they did.

It was a great turn out, i beleive it was the biggest that the champaign county fair grounds has ever had. We pulled 102 truck through that night.

the guys pulling did a great job. averaged 2min. 30 seconds per truck. wish they would make that happen at some of the bigger pulls. smooth running good trucks and no *****ing!!!!!!!

ted

Well my truck got the third degree teching so i hope it will put a end to the nitrous suspicions! The tech went over it for a full 45 min. so i hope that was enough. Good pull though, and congrats rocky on the big win. The big tires didnt like those southern power tracks!!
the guys pulling did a great job. averaged 2min. 30 seconds per truck. wish they would make that happen at some of the bigger pulls. smooth running good trucks and no *****ing!!!!!!!

ted
:confused:
Averged 2min 30sec?

a truck went down the track every 2 1/2 minutes or less. and yes that truck was teched over very well still might have missed something who knows. i will not go into why or what was seen but it was a good running truck glad he came down.

ted

a truck went down the track every 2 1/2 minutes or less. and yes that truck was teched over very well still might have missed something who knows. i will not go into why or what was seen but it was a good running truck glad he came down.

ted

x2!

1. rocky
2. Me
3. Karl Red RDP
4. Brandon S. RDP
5. Lee Bros.
6. Brandon B.
7. Harold Lyle
8. Shelby Merchan

Pro class

1. Ikenberry
2. Josh Bowers
3. Gavin Knisly
4. Me
5.-6. Karl or Brandon S RDP

Interesting.

Congrats Rocky and Evan!

i friend of mine got me.... and a couple other trucks... dont have thoughs yet....... and dont know which one he got either... track hooked very nicely
YouTube - Wildman Urbana ohio 8-8-09

did like the track and quick effectively gettting trucks moving down the track.

to clear up some confusion the rules for the 2.6 class that were used at urbana, the central ohio truck pullers rules, do not state no water injection. but they do say no preasurised fuels. so water is ok but water meth will get you kicked out.

ted

Yes, your truck was teched closely - I won't deny that. One thing that we did not call you on and should have was the meth in the tank. After some discussion after the fact we know that we would have made that call differently if given the opportunity again. Straight water is perfectly legal the way the rules are worded currently.