8-8-09 Urbana Ohio pull

Yes, your truck was teched closely - I won't deny that. One thing that we did not call you on and should have was the meth in the tank. After some discussion after the fact we know that we would have made that call differently if given the opportunity again. Straight water is perfectly legal the way the rules are worded currently.

Interesting.

Are there any 2.6 rules that allow meth? I know Full Pull, Goshen/Bunker Hill, NWPAPullers, etc. doesn't allow it. Just curious which 2.6 organizations allow meth? Hell, most of my trucks don't even run water. Not saying I don't have a truck or two that run water/meth at the open pulls. It is nice not to have to count on the water or meth to make things work.

Hey if you don't like your truck being tech'd thoroughly you have 2 options.

1.Deal with it
2.Don't be in the top 5

The last place truck didn't get the 3rd degree but I bet if you asked him he'd rather have won than not have been gone over.

So let me get this straight. Brandon Swanson had Methanol in his water injection tank but didn't get DQ'd?

1.Deal with it
2.Don't be in the top 5

The last place truck didn't get the 3rd degree but I bet if you asked him he'd rather have won than not have been gone over.

good point and yes id love to show off my truck to the techs:Cheer:

if he runs meth it's hard to tell what else he runs. i do know that it is near impossible to run flux 7.3 injectors without throwing the egt's into medltdown motor state. i quote from the rep i bought my flux's through who talked to don because that big of injector blew my and his mind for a 2.6 truck. he say's " the only possible way to get it to work is to use nitrous. the injectors were built around the nitrous assisted trucks and haven't even really been tested without nitrous.even few ppl with Twin turbo motors have enough air for them. even said he would have trouble with multiple stages of water injection." now im not saying he's running nitrous because i have no clue. i just know what his injectors were designed for and would require to work in a "legal" 2.6 truck. just my .02 not that it counts as i am out for this season

if he runs meth it's hard to tell what else he runs. i do know that it is near impossible to run flux 7.3 injectors without throwing the egt's into medltdown motor state. i quote from the rep i bought my flux's through who talked to don because that big of injector blew my and his mind for a 2.6 truck. he say's " the only possible way to get it to work is to use nitrous. the injectors were built around the nitrous assisted trucks and haven't even really been tested without nitrous.even few ppl with Twin turbo motors have enough air for them. even said he would have trouble with multiple stages of water injection." now im not saying he's running nitrous because i have no clue. i just know what his injectors were designed for and would require to work in a "legal" 2.6 truck. just my .02 not that it counts as i am out for this season

Y'know, I was thinking the same thing.

The F3.X clean up OK with "normal" 2.6" air, hard to imagine a F7 being anything but a complete blackout.

But, whadda I know? Maybe someone is playing poker to see who bites?

1.Deal with it
2.Don't be in the top 5

I never said i had a problem with it! Never mind, this is beginning to get blowed out of proportion once again. :bang If you guys really think i run a f7.3 you need to get off the computer a little more and get in the real world!

I never said i had a problem with it! Never mind, this is beginning to get blowed out of proportion once again. :bang If you guys really think i run a f7.3 you need to get off the computer a little more and get in the real world!

Might as well stick the injector line straight in the cylinder with Flux 7.3s! :hehe:

I think i found your rail pressure problem! :bang

Might as well stick the injector line straight in the cylinder with Flux 7.3s! :hehe:

I think i found your rail pressure problem! :bang

I just took the porta band and cut off the end of the injector nozzle:hehe:!

Sqeeze the line down with a set of visegrips to create a "waterfall" effect. Aim each line at a different angle so it hits the pistons in different places to maximize the chaosity factor and turbofuqtulence.

I heard it's worth 90 horse at least.

All i know is if evan and brandon and anyone else that places good at schied, there legal... joe and gary will tear those trucks down to find something.

Then lets tear down boyz... just put her back how yah found it!

Last edited:
hey brantdon how much meath should i run 100% or 50% never mixed it with my bottle. thought you would have some expierince in that area. :nos::thankyou2::ft::blahblah1::poke: