8" exhaust tip

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
Come on guys lets see if anyone knows where to find this. I just saw a 4" to 8" tip x 20"+ long tip on a truck....Where the F$#%$ did he get that. Does anyone know

I had a 8" Tip made that was 33" long and it was alittle pricey around $400 shipped but that was 2 years ago give these guys a call they can make any size and length you want. Wide Open Performance 8012331111

8tip.jpg

2tip.jpg

Last edited:
Its a little dirty but man do people stare and ask alot questions with one of those. Pissed me off wouldnt fit on the dodge way to big. Wish I had the sound at an idle, it had 5" strait piped exhaust.

That looks ****ing stupid. IMO thats like putting a fart can on a honda... Way in excess and makes me laugh, not in a good way. Its like they're trying to compensate for something else by putting the absolute biggest most rediculous hunk of pipe on the end of their exhuast.

I think 8" is pushing it for a stack, let alone an under truck exhuast tip... for duals or single exit on a diesel 6" is about where I like it. GOD, I hope this doesn't become the next diesel fad... or atleast stays a ford thing...

:bang

CumminsPOWER said:
That looks ****ing stupid. IMO thats like putting a fart can on a honda... Way in excess and makes me laugh, not in a good way. Its like they're trying to compensate for something else by putting the absolute biggest most rediculous hunk of pipe on the end of their exhuast.

I think 8" is pushing it for a stack, let alone an under truck exhuast tip... for duals or single exit on a diesel 6" is about where I like it. GOD, I hope this doesn't become the next diesel fad... or atleast stays a ford thing...

:bang
Well said, I agree. I think a lot of these guys putting 7 and 8" tips on don't realize how much they get laughed at. What do we do when we all see a rice burner with a tremendous exhaust tip that is waaaaay out of proportion to the car? We make fun of it. With these trucks, 6" exhaust tips and 6 and 7" stacks look just right and not overly excessive.

Well 7" is probably where Im going. Just need to sell my stacks. Is the one from wideopen a clamp on . Im going with t304 and dont want to weld on it

robt, I know its not my truck so it don't matter, but I think the stacks would look ten times better than 7in tip!!! Now if you had 6in exhaust it would be better... I just don't care for bug tips on small exhaust, it looks funny under the truck, thats why I'm taking the 6in off mine

We have 4"X7"X20" long or 4"X8"X20" long for $140.00. I will try and get some pictures up today.