800+ hp srt6 cummins for sale

thats a good price fellas! if i was in the market for a modded truck id be all over this!

free bump

I agree that is a pretty good deal considering whats in truck. Just sold my 07.5 LMM mildly modified for $31k so in my opinion $33k for this truck is a bargain.

To the Seller, maybe photos of the interior and engine would help your listing.
Be patient cause right now people aren't buying much. Took me seven months to sell the LMM.

104k i'll get some interior shots up when i get back in town

Dont lower the price anymore...your already taking a HUGE hit on it man. Go to talk to some oil field boys with some big money, one of them will buy it!

THIS=deal. Best of luck with sale, it should be gone by the end of the night if anyone was serious about wanting it.

Thanks man, i hope it sales if not im going to part it out and put it back stock and sell it as a stock truck

Thanks man, i hope it sales if not im going to part it out and put it back stock and sell it as a stock truck

That's the best Idea..

Repeat Offender was highly modded and didn't sell for $30 k

Guy I sold it to already sold it again and had to take less than I sold it for... Guy who bought it doing just that.. Back to stock and then has the truck sold too... He made money that way.. A good bit..

That's the best Idea..

Repeat Offender was highly modded and didn't sell for $30 k

Guy I sold it to already sold it again and had to take less than I sold it for... Guy who bought it doing just that.. Back to stock and then has the truck sold too... He made money that way.. A good bit..

Funny part is the guy that bough it stock will probably now spend $20k in mods.. LOL :doh:

If that truck were a bit closer I might have to do some serious consideration... bump for a clean truck!

Back