800hp w/ stock internals

i'm thinking Shiver Diesel in Fl. Team green always makes good power and are always up front.

Robert at shiver diesel will not make you buy thing to do not need. and he will do you right on any parts you need. he has built all my pumps i have used. he know his stuff when it comes to going fast with a p-pump. they work close with AirWerks on turbos and Suncoast on trans setups. so if i had to say if anyone could built 800hp on stock bottom end it would be robert at shiver diesel and it would be cheaper then most. Shiver Diesel (850)575-9631 check them out there great to work with.

I've seen dynographs out of Garmons shop with over 800 / no spray HP, & he is the undisputed king of reliable 12V HP. Thats where I'd put my money.
1-770-898-8585

Well i just spent just short of $5000 on pump, injectors and turbo and i cant even make 500hp. Shopping around for someone that can get me to the 600 hp mark

not saying jeff does not build some fast a$$ motors but i would speed my money a Shiver Diesel

I've heard of the Scheid, fellers. I'd give them a ring. You betcha. Them boys got all sorts of those go-fast parts.

2Tone12V said:
Well i just spent just short of $5000 on pump, injectors and turbo and i cant even make 500hp. Shopping around for someone that can get me to the 600 hp mark

Truck Statistics, what are they!

Jim

Get some o-rings, studs, and valve springs in there.

Then TUNE it. Instant 500+ if the fuel system is keeping up and the power is getting to the ground.

Tuning is paramount on a 12V.

~Wes~

Any other idea guys. I called Garmon and he doen't ship out pumps anymore.
Scheid yelled at me for wanting to run someone else's injectors.
And Shiver was nice but didn't realy anwser my question.
I'm wainting for Haisley to call back

im looking to build a 1000+hp cummins, im getting a good job soon, and have almost no bills to pay, going to start saving all the money i can.

any parts/brand recomendations would be appreciated. had planned out a build on my honda engine, then a gmm LSX block, now we are settling on diesel.

(quick overview of my project) building a 1k+hp engine, putting it into a customized prelude, and then having some fun with the expensive sports cars at night, or just crusing on the highway. after 9-11pm the roads clear out up here its nice. (AK)

thanks for your time.

CumminsPrelude said:
im looking to build a 1000+hp cummins, im getting a good job soon, and have almost no bills to pay, going to start saving all the money i can.

any parts/brand recomendations would be appreciated. had planned out a build on my honda engine, then a gmm LSX block, now we are settling on diesel.

(quick overview of my project) building a 1k+hp engine, putting it into a customized prelude, and then having some fun with the expensive sports cars at night, or just crusing on the highway. after 9-11pm the roads clear out up here its nice. (AK)

thanks for your time.

First off Welcome to Competition Diesel

Secondly- lemme get this straight- you wanna put a 11-1200 lb Cummins engine in a Prelude?????