848 p7100?? What is it??

BigDctd

Fuel her till she Blow!!
sorry guys have searched and searched!! numbers are

pes6p120a120rs73114
0 402 736 848
56500 17753

got the pump from a buddy and cant find anything on any of the posts that even mention a 848 pump! any help would be awsome Thanks

Sorry, I should have put 5.9 cummins 190hp, but not sure on application. Possibly the medium duty fords.

My 95 came stock with the 848 it was a 5 speed, we assumed after we pulled it that it was a 160 pump? May not have been original.

i believve it came off a bus not sure though! so the 848 is a 190 pump? and thank you for the help guys

190's are really common in bus applications, gen-sets used them, medium duty ford trucks, case IH tractors too (ag governor equipped obviously) i have a 230hp pump from a bus in my truck. but the 190 pumps are most common on the 5.9 cummins engines in busses, and yes, they will work on a5.9 cummins in a pickup

Well I traded a charger for this pump and it was supposed to be a 180hp off a 97 auto... Got it home and I cleaned the paint of the ID and its a 402 736 848...

Call a buddy and ask if he wanted a pump.. Took it to him and he said it wont work because the fittings are different and the holes for the dodge TPS are in diefferent locations... When I get the pump back I'll look a little closer to it.. If it will work then I really just need to sell it because me plans have already changed

sorry guys have searched and searched!! numbers are

pes6p120a120rs73114
0 402 736 848
56500 17753

got the pump from a buddy and cant find anything on any of the posts that even mention a 848 pump! any help would be awsome Thanks

12mm 3000 pump

edit, looks like you got an extra number in there

pes6p120a120rs73114 should be 4 digits

running on my truck right now set the timing at 18* for starters

but my motor is in a chevy so i built custom throttle linkages so it might be possible the tps and **** wont bolt on it? but looked identical to the others ive seen!

Last edited:
they ARE identical. but, on a non dodge pump, some of them dont have the threaded bosses for the factory throttle linkage bolts, when i put my bus pump on i bought pipe plugs that fit into the threads on the pump (5/8 i believe) and tack welded a 7/16x1'' bolt on there and the throttle linkage bolted right on. i'll take a couple of pics and post em up so you guys can see how i did it

they ARE identical. but, on a non dodge pump, some of them dont have the threaded bosses for the factory throttle linkage bolts, when i put my bus pump on i bought pipe plugs that fit into the threads on the pump (5/8 i believe) and tack welded a 7/16x1'' bolt on there and the throttle linkage bolted right on. i'll take a couple of pics and post em up so you guys can see how i did it

Yes Please.... That is what I need for this pump... If I could get that then I could probalby sell this pump!!! You know anyone looking??