848 p7100?? What is it??

they ARE identical. but, on a non dodge pump, some of them dont have the threaded bosses for the factory throttle linkage bolts, when i put my bus pump on i bought pipe plugs that fit into the threads on the pump (5/8 i believe) and tack welded a 7/16x1'' bolt on there and the throttle linkage bolted right on. i'll take a couple of pics and post em up so you guys can see how i did it

Taken any pics???

they ARE identical. but, on a non dodge pump, some of them dont have the threaded bosses for the factory throttle linkage bolts, when i put my bus pump on i bought pipe plugs that fit into the threads on the pump (5/8 i believe) and tack welded a 7/16x1'' bolt on there and the throttle linkage bolted right on. i'll take a couple of pics and post em up so you guys can see how i did it

I believe they are metric. I bought some bolts, cut the threaded portion to length, then drilled the correct size through the middle, and tapped. On the bottom one, I ended up using a standard tap about the size of the cast hole, and drilled out the hole on the linkage plate. If I had the correct metric tap, I would have done that bottom boss the same.