87 chevy crewcab cummins crossmember

Bowtie Cummins

I am doing a VE cummins in my sqare body chevy and I have most of if figured out. I just have a question about the crossmember. I came across one from Avalanche Engineering that has never been used and just wanted to know if anyone here has used one of them. It seems kind of light compared to some of the others out there. I was thinking of selling it and getting one from Auto World. Suggestions please...

look up one of the vendors TN Diesel Conversions, they make one as well

also look at what others have done, some have modded the dodge one, some have made new ones and boxed the front of the frame.. lots of creative people here, also look over at 4bt swaps they have alot of that body style with 4bt and 6bt swaps..

I have seen them all just haven't seen or heard much feedback from people have used them. Have any yall seen the one that Auto World makes? Has anyone used it? Anyone have any pictures that they care to share?

Well I have decided to use the crossmember from autoworld. I may be selling my avalanche engineering crossmember and mounts

If you already have it, use it. A buddy of mine used one in his and it was fine.

How was clearance? A buddy of mine used the autoworld crossmember and everything was perfect . I have heard of issues with the crossmember from AE