89 Non-IC Engine Parts

clifdawg

All items are from my 89 Non-intercooled Cummins Engine. I'm going through and freshening up the engine with some upgrades along the way. So, all of the following will not be used when it goes back together. To my knowledge, all in working in order when removed, unless other wise noted. I do not know the mileage on the engine, but the internals seems to indicate low mileage. Internal items are in excellent shape.

1. Stock valve springs $25
2. Stock oil pump (I'm upgrading to 24 valve high volume pump) $25
3. Stock cam, no gear, in excellent shape $75
4. Stock tappets/lifters $25
5. Stock non-intercooled crossover intake horn $15
6. Stock Grid heater $100
7. Stock Vacuum/power steering pump combo (selling as core because I'm not sure if I would just throw on and go; personally, I would want to check operation first). $50
8. Stock H1C turbo, some side to side play, no in and out. $100
9. Stock air filter box with tube. $100

Also have stock head bolts, stock lift pump, and I may have a few other items to sale once I know for sure I don't need them.

Prices do not include shipping, but I'm willing to negotiate.

I can snap pictures upon request.

Update & Edited Prices:

All items are from my 89 Non-intercooled Cummins Engine. I'm going through and freshening up the engine with some upgrades along the way. So, all of the following will not be used when it goes back together. To my knowledge, all in working in order when removed, unless other wise noted. I do not know the mileage on the engine, but the internals seems to indicate low mileage. Internal items are in excellent shape.

1. Stock valve springs $25 shipped
2. Stock oil pump (I'm upgrading to 24 valve high volume pump) $25 shipped
3. Stock cam, no gear, in excellent shape $75 + shipping
4. Stock tappets/lifters $25 shipped
5. Stock non-intercooled crossover intake horn -- SOLD
6. Stock Grid heater $50
7. Stock Vacuum/power steering pump combo -- SOLD
8. Stock H1C turbo, some side to side play, no in and out. $120 shipped
9. Stock air filter box with tube. $100 shipped

Also have stock head bolts, stock lift pump, and I may have a few other items to sale once I know for sure I don't need them.

I can snap pictures upon request.