9.39 @ 141.84 Mph

MrDeez

The boys from Stuckey Racing once again layed down some impressive numbers. Tonight at Moroso Motorsports Park the little green truck went 9.39 at 141.84 MPH setting new (un-official) records for both quickest Pro-Street ET and fastest Pro-Street MPH!

Keep an eye on www.nhrda.com, the official records will be posted early next week.

Congratulation Guys!

NICE !
You'd be hard pressed to find a better bunch of guys too....class act right there.

smokin times,any idea on 60 ft and 8th mile time?

Well it is official the ET Record is 9.39 and the mph is 144.43 Mph.
The 1\8 was a 6.01
Congrats guys!

NICE !
You'd be hard pressed to find a better bunch of guys too....class act right there.

Could not agree more, those guys are some great guys, congrats:rockwoot::rockwoot:. It was awesome that they came out and showed the west coast how the east coast runs, Thanks Stuckey and the Green machine:woohoo::Cheer:

Congratulations to the Stuckey Team! That is awesome!!!

Have a wonderful day,
Vivian

The bar has been set! That truck was coming up out of the box like somebody poured hot tar on it. Again my hats off to Earl, Robert and Phillip!:clap:

Just for the record we scaled the truck at the track and it weighed just over 4900# ...........:bow:

I have never seen ANYTHING leave so hard and run that good. Congrats guys.
You guys had more people hanging around your truck then that crazy Saleen mustang....awesome

Well it is official the ET Record is 9.39 and the mph is 144.43 Mph.
The 1\8 was a 6.01
Congrats guys!

Congratulations to the green team for setting a new natonal record in pro street for both ET and MPH.:cheer:

Everyone is correct this is a top notch team that goes out and not only promotes Stuckey racing but all Diesel Motorsport Racing venues and Organizations in a very professional and positive manner and sets the bar for not only other race teams but also for all the different race organizations out there.

And that it should be a reminder that we all need to be professional and positive in showing the racing world that diesel motorsports is real and that we are here to stay.

Again hats off to the Green team.:clap::clap::clap:

:rockwoot::woohoo:

Acoording to my calculation it have 1000 + hp :woohoo:

I hope the video I shot turns out to be useful, because having the chance to be 3' behind that truck when it left was AMAZING!

Contratulations to Team Green!

Top notch gentlemen, each and every one of them. :clap: :clap: :clap:

So who else is going to step it up? Team Green is about a half second ahead of everyone else. Smiths? Dennis? Orange Crush Team? Y'all should be seeing Stuckey as a big green target!

My Congradulations! They are an AWSOME GROUP! That truck was running like a Scaulded Dog. They definetly got the attention of the track!

I have some good video of all the runs but my wife was getting a little thirsty and I need to edit some interesting comments. :Cheer: