9.40@148.xx mph

Thanks, glad to be here. Looking forward to begin driving the truck next year. Malcolm better hurry and get the Impala finished or he will be driving a pink truck come March. Starting with Super Diesel. Edmonton was a great time. It was good to see the truck running well again. Thanks to all our sponsors and the NHRDA group!

Sorry guys didn't mean to ruffle your feathers with my secretary skills. Guess that is why I am office manager at our shop!

Now back to racing, or I will paint the truck pink next week.

With some good driver training, and my country roads lead foot, we will make a good husband/wife race team. Catch me if you can.....

Sooo - are we going to see the truck out any more this year (with either Malcolm or Tamara driving)? Come on, Billings isn't that far to tow! And just hide Max in the glove box when going through customs ;)

Ahhh the modern man's views on baby sitting?

What shall we do with Mystique the Savannah....
Wait don't answer that, haha!

Have no fear, the car and truck will be back to perform with a vengeance.

Is Mystique the cat? I don't think you need a passport for them! Just get on the ball and get Max a passport by then!

Yes Mystique is the cat. She is illegal in some parts of the US cause she is a Savannah. So we have to bring her papers. Can't get them till we fix her. Breeders rules. So she is more of an issue then Max, lol.

Go figure, the day a cat is harder to cross a border. .