9 second wall and advice to help bust through............

I was looking clean on the top side, going to slide the plate a little more and contemplating bumping the timing 2* im still at 32.

I was looking clean on the top side, going to slide the plate a little more and contemplating bumping the timing 2* im still at 32.
Should have me around when you do, so I can bump your elbow so the rack goes in further. :hehe: :hehe:

I had the same issue at the beginning of this season. I sent my Georend VB to Firepunk and they put it on their VB machine and found a spool valve wasn't working properly and only applied 60psi of converter pressure.

I burnt a converter up so bad it melted the paint off the billet cover and warped it in about four passes. They changed the spring, bored and replaced that spool valve with a larger one, and I haven't had a problem since.

I know you said you had replaced the VB, but it may be worth the time to have it checked to be certain.

I had the same issue at the beginning of this season. I sent my Georend VB to Firepunk and they put it on their VB machine and found a spool valve wasn't working properly and only applied 60psi of converter pressure.

I burnt a converter up so bad it melted the paint off the billet cover and warped it in about four passes. They changed the spring, bored and replaced that spool valve with a larger one, and I haven't had a problem since.

I know you said you had replaced the VB, but it may be worth the time to have it checked to be certain.

Im hoping its been figured out, ill find out Friday. mines the opposite, im dragging converter clutch while staging. apparently 4disk converter, higher stall and line pressure north of 150psi while staging are a perfect candidate for my problem. my fingers are crossed that its fixed. Sad I can have the trans out and pump pulled in less then 30 minutes, even built a 2 bolt crossmember to aid in removal lol

Im hoping its been figured out, ill find out Friday. mines the opposite, im dragging converter clutch while staging. apparently 4disk converter, higher stall and line pressure north of 150psi while staging are a perfect candidate for my problem. my fingers are crossed that its fixed. Sad I can have the trans out and pump pulled in less then 30 minutes, even built a 2 bolt crossmember to aid in removal lol

Yessir, been there. I saw a guy on Instagram that had some bell housing studs from McMaster. Been thinking about getting some for mine, sure would help lining everything back up.

...Sad I can have the trans out and pump pulled in less then 30 minutes, even built a 2 bolt crossmember to aid in removal lol

Dzus fasteners and velcro also make things quicker to R&R. :)

Mark.

lol im close, I guess a few words a dodge ram owner will never say "this will be the last time I have that trans out"
I hope so. Then you can get after installing that fiberglass front bumper:hehe::hehe:bif

I hope so. Then you can get after installing that fiberglass front bumper:hehe::hehe:bif

lol, ohhh yeah I did buy one of them... Have to find it??? probably hiding under the pile of transmission filters..

Back