9004 led headlights

camarokiller

My reg cab short bed build is nearing completion and its time to start thinking lighting. I dislike hids. Wanting to see if anyone is running the led headlight conversions, and what brand. Thanks

I put a set of 70 watt leds from lifetime leds in my brother in laws 4th gen and he loves them!

So better output than stock? Im gonna try a set of hella 80/100 watt bulbs fist then maybe try the leds

9007 is what I looked at.

If someone could take before and after performance, that would be awsome.

Might want to hold off just a little longer on them. Seems some guys are starting to have them go out after a year of use

I just emailed them and they said to use the h13 as they would be a direct fit, but I would have to have a harness.

Has anyone tried the others and had success with fitment?

I just emailed them and they said to use the h13 as they would be a direct fit, but I would have to have a harness.

Has anyone tried the others and had success with fitment?

Lifetime leds told you that? Not an issue since i have to build a relayed harness for the hella halogens.

Hmmm i may have to grab a set of the lifetimes and do a comparison with the 80/100w hellas.

After many emails with lifetime, apparently the h13 are the only direct fit. I've asked in 6 emails about their other bulbs and all I get is "h13 is what your truck calls for". That is on a 2008.

Wonder if they were running one of the resistor harnesses like the manufacture reccomends

Sorry been busy (sis's grad, and moving her and roommates out). Not all of them require that I believe. Some have it built in if I remember right

Back