91 12V help

Just as a reference, this is one that I just got for $7k.

1991.5 W250 5-speed 182k miles, 1 owner, new wheels, tires, stereo system, injector pump, 4" Flow-pro exhaust, brakes, alternator, u-joints, Linex, etc.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Keep lookin...you'll find a deal!

--Eric

Just as a reference, this is one that I just got for $7k.

1991.5 W250 5-speed 182k miles, 1 owner, new wheels, tires, stereo system, injector pump, 4" Flow-pro exhaust, brakes, alternator, u-joints, Linex, etc.

Keep lookin...you'll find a deal!

--Eric

Looks about the same as my truck but i dont have a lift. Nice choice of color :bow:

Blue really is my color, especially that shade.
Is it bad when a guy would rather make love to a truck? :eek:

Mark.

i have a 90 model 5spd 4x4 sitting at my shop that needs a pump customer cant afford to fix it he has 600 bucks is the most he can afford havent been able to find a good used pump anywere around here, the internalls of the pump were beyond repair trans is fairly new feb this yr 140k bed needs replaced interior clean drip rail is rusty on one cab corner is rusted needs front bumper he wants 2500 firm will not budge on it

My buddy just bought a 90 or 91 Non IC 4x4 truck for $700.00 a week ago, they are out there. Oh it's a 5 speed.

-Dustin-

Man I'm jealous of you Yanks. Just for comparison I was looking at my 05 d-max on ebay and Kijiji in the states and they are WAY cheaper down there then here! Still been looking and I can't seem to find anything else. Found an ealy 90's GM with the 6.5 but I don't want that.

chev.

i have a 90 model 5spd 4x4 sitting at my shop that needs a pump customer cant afford to fix it he has 600 bucks is the most he can afford havent been able to find a good used pump anywere around here, the internalls of the pump were beyond repair trans is fairly new feb this yr 140k bed needs replaced interior clean drip rail is rusty on one cab corner is rusted needs front bumper he wants 2500 firm will not budge on it

Dude over at 1stgen.org has several for sale for ~$350 I think...just FYI.

Never really looked at those old trucks but damn ENafziger that truck is badass!

well farmer guy backed out last minute. Can't say that I'm surprised. I talked him down to $6000. Came back he decided he didn't want to do that so I offered him the full ammount. No dice. I have been keeping an eye on kijiji. I will be a first gen owner soon enough. I also got a guy jerkying me around with my 05 GMC LLY. life isn't the greatest right meow.

chev

well farmer guy backed out last minute. Can't say that I'm surprised. I talked him down to $6000. Came back he decided he didn't want to do that so I offered him the full ammount. No dice. I have been keeping an eye on kijiji. I will be a first gen owner soon enough. I also got a guy jerkying me around with my 05 GMC LLY. life isn't the greatest right meow.

chev

Relax, there are plenty of others around..... This one sounds like the owner thinks it is dipped in gold -so move on.......

Keep your eye's peeled as I see sweet deals from time to time- just gotta be patient. Usually, when the stupidly sweet deals show up is when my money is tied up.:doh: They are out there.