917 on dunbars rollers fuel only

nice truck Bean--
- so no front loop on the roll cage just the angle bars in front and the rear loop?

and trap was 126....... what was E/T?

who did all your cage work .. looks good but id hate to have a bar like that up my rear just to ride in the back lol

I think that's just the Angle of the picture. I like to know how they ran the Rear bar's. Did they bring the rear seat out some. Cause those seat's look factory.

Leather is plan awsome and I don't like leather.

Best et of the day was 11.1, was only my second time ever to drag race and I was struggling to get my 60's down, think the best 60 I had was a 1.8 on that 11.1 run and was also on street tires. As it sits it should have a 10.8 in it pretty easy. Add the nitrous and slicks and should be much lower then that.

It has stock pistons, Helix 2 cam, Sportsman springs and Flux 7.3 injs.

The back seats are in the stock location but they cant lean back all the way. I have had people ride with me back there and they say its like a roller coaster ride cause they have a crossbar infront of them to hold on to.

That depends on how heavy the foot is. They seem to hold up pretty well even up against some rediculous burnouts, talkin 1/4 mile long stips while getting up to speed.

See we where looking at the QC Back seat does not move. That's why I was wondering if they fabbed up some bracket's to bring the rear seat's forward a little to sneak to rear bar's in. That Rollbar met all standards?

The back vertical bars go right behind the seat backs in the back, this makes the back seat sit more stright up and down and they want to fall forward. I could easily tie them back so they dont fall forward just have not done anything with them. The bottom is still in the factory posistion.

Not sure why it wouldnt pass all standards unless it had too thin of a wall in the pipe but it has all the points required and ties solid into teh frame at all points.

Beaner, have you dynoed it on your dyno? how did it compare to dunbars?

That depends on how heavy the foot is. They seem to hold up pretty well even up against some rediculous burnouts, talkin 1/4 mile long stips while getting up to speed.

thats good to hear ... im in need of some new tires and im wanting something that will be pretty aggressive for the street and strip, no offroading for me

the older style proxes are hard to come by the newer model doesnt look as good. anyway back on topic nice truck looks like nobodys old rig

It is nobodys old rig (John Duncan) just has a few improvemnts on what he did.

Back