927 HP - Darrens Half Ton!!! Garmons Shop Day!!

I was told darren made that spinning tires? Fuel only. No water. This truck is driven everyday! Stock intercooler, stock intake manifold, stock head bolts! DTTFMF!

Watching that thing lay down 927 makes you want to cringe and look away but you can't, it's just flat out awesome! Can't imagine it on the street!

Watching that thing lay down 927 makes you want to cringe and look away but you can't, it's just flat out awesome! Can't imagine it on the street!

Its wicked on the street. Imagine feathering the throttle around 90-100 mph trying to get it to hook up, and your still layed back in the seat, Its awesome! The sound of it at 5k is awesome too.

Its wicked on the street. Imagine feathering the throttle around 90-100 mph trying to get it to hook up, and your still layed back in the seat, Its awesome! The sound of it at 5k is awesome too.

It seemed like everyone who went for a ride did have a perma-grin for awhile :D

Congrats to both on the numbers!
I can only imagine what that much HP would be like in my short box.

Dang....picked up 200 hp since the beginning of the year....now that's progress!

Lots of pics from several folks.. I'll post mine tmrw. Just got home and have to get to sleep quick! Gotta be up at 0430 for another 17hrs tmrw. UGH!!!
My LT. Wouldn't let me come in late.

I Did get a good KILL on the way home though!! :)

I wont say too much but lets just say that the dude in a Brand Spankin new Porsche 911 Twin Turbo is going home Embarassed!! Not only did he lose to my 7300 lb Diesel from a Roll-On, He didnt let off when I did and proceeded up the hwy. At over 100 at got Nabbed!!! LOL That'll be over a $500 citation right there!!

Lots of pics from several folks.. I'll post mine tmrw. Just got home and have to get to sleep quick! Gotta be up at 0430 for another 17hrs tmrw. UGH!!!

I wont say too much but lets just say that the dude in a Brand Spankin new Porsche 911 Twin Turbo is going home Embarassed!! Not only did he lose to my 7300 lb Diesel from a Roll-On, He didnt let off when I did and proceeded up the hwy. At over 100 at got Nabbed!!! LOL That'll be over a $500 citation right there!!

Im telling on you. Bad boy!

baiting! police brutality! crooked cops! lol congrats on the kill swolio...its fun knowing you ruined their day.

and hats off to darren. damnut thats mean, i couldnt imagine 927 in my half ton...:clap:

Sucks for him. Cant they take your license for that speed?

It'll def. be part one of the new "Super Speeder" law citations. Like an extra $200 on top of normal fee...

I couldn't tell exactly how fast he was going cause I let up and just let him pull away (after embarrasing him first)...But he was still rolling out...