93 dodge 1 ton ext cab 4x4 5speed

J-DUB

yes its for real its immaculate its not all original it was an automatic but has been converted to 5 speed its ridiculously clean, its has been taken care of to much to list call 405-808-5814 between 8am and 10 pm central time or text for photos only my internet connection to slow to load pics on here thanks guys.... oh yeah btw i'm asking 25k

a little more information would be helpful... one major thing that most people enjoy seeing in an ad is mileage.

25k?? i want what your on!

worst thing about it is most of these have or have had messed up odometers. My dad is about to sell his '90 model. It has less than 30k original miles. Proving that is impossible, the odo stopped at 18k. You just have to look the truck over to tell everything is original and untouched.

Mines not clean or low miles, but by his math I'm thinking I should put one up for sale in the 15k range.

ok sorry for slow response but I didnt say it was all original this is a restore it was in great shape when we got it we just basically did a frame on restore we would have done a frame off but it was in near perfect shape it was a desert truck and had absolutely no rust it has 196k or so now its being driven every day. but heres a pretty good list of whats all done to it new carpet, new new mirrors electric window motors and controls, ARP head studs 12mm,custom cut injectors to around 80 hp over "estimated" never dyno for proof, bigger turbo I will dig out papaer work to get exact specs, but im pretty sure its a 66mm or 64mm, dual amsoil oil filtration system,rebuilt transfer case less than 5k ago due to slight chaining noise,griffin aluminum electric dual fan system, all new front end balljoints, tie rod ends etc, immediately aligned and had camber checked, new shocks on front and rear, new rubber on front , back has 85% maybe 90%, paint job was a true taken down to metal even in the door jambs to be sure there was no rust or dents hidden by previous owner and built back up by multi stage primer then original paint codes were used to apply the original paint scheme. i mean no stops were pulled on this one it has way more spent on it than what the price is. just need to get rid of it have too many other projects... dont hesitate text or call me for any other info.... 405-808-5814

yeah no, every part you just listed will probably detract from its value, good luck getting 10k

If your really trying to get that kind of cash for your truck id post some pictures up asap.

First, get some freaking pictures up! 2nd, it should go for more than 10k. One of those, but 2wd sold for around 10k locally. And a RCLB 4x4 sold for over 10k around here. Both trucks were nice but not immaculate

I'm just turned off from the bad grammar from above. Need to have at 50+ pictures and a well thought ad to ask $25k for a truck with 196k miles on it regardless of how much resto has been done. Unless its like RonAs 1st gen where there is a ton of provenance surrounding it.